Recent content by ranger

1. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Grand Prix??'

its not a grand prix the G.P. was not made in the US i have one of these and a GP looks simular but there are differences
  2. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'unknown frame'

its a doodlebug
  3. ranger

Hello and asking for help!

Waynelass is correct about the handlebars they came out in the mid 80's their known as CW's for what i can remember I had bought that same exact pair for my Diamondback bike back in the day from the Schwinn Shopp
  4. Grand Prix standard model

Grand Prix standard model

the guy that I bought it from said that is how it came back when he was a kid - it has never been taken apart
  5. ranger

how to keep a live axle in place

A barstool racer those things look pretty Kool But --- A broken arm/ 2 broken fingers --- Do you really need to build one of these or are you planning on breaking something else --- build the go kart --- it is safer than the barstool racer
  6. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Untitled-8a'

that looks great ---- now I feel I need to redo mine ---- Great Job
  7. ranger

Bike #3 just picked up??

8. ranger

Comment by 'ranger' in media 'Em_Confirmation_0101'

saw one of those on cl for 250 it sold before i got a chance to call the guy
  9. ranger

Bike #3 just picked up??

I saw one like that on craigs list awhile ago --- the guy called it a "Robin Red" it had a different engine on it, the engine looked like a honda clone and on the recoil it said robin ----- I thought it was a bird until i compared the pics he had posted to other birds on the site ----
  10. rearwheelhub

rearwheelhub

11. homemade4

homemade4

12. homemade3

homemade3

13. homemade2

homemade2

14. homemade1

homemade1