Recent content by ranger79

1. R

How can i post a Dunecycle twin tuners Mojave 500E on here.

Been trying for months. You tube a real pain. Dune cycle group site easy. What do I need to do? Anybody have suggestions?
  2. R

Dune cycle seat embossing

Hello. Not sure what replys you are getting. I would be interested. Got some cash to throw at it once you have a prototype or whatever. Thanks. Eric
  3. R

dune cycle mojave 500 290 with twin mufflers.

The picture shows a stock tank. Why did he look gor another? Kohler motors available up here in Minnesota. Snowmobile land.
  4. R

dune cycle mojave 500 290 with twin mufflers.

How is this coming along?
  5. R

Dune cycle mojave 500e

How is your buddy coming along with this project? Eric
  6. R

Dunecycle Mojave 500E

Well to date haven't been able to do a video. The site won't do it. Can't figure out how to do a you tube video from my phone. Evrtything is from Youtube to my ohone. The Dune Cycle owners site uploads easily. Check it out. I have a walk atound video of the Mojave 500 there. Will be doing a new...
  7. R

Dunecycle Mojave 500E twin tuner model almost done.

I have the Mojave 500e we restored. How is your buddy coming with the one you had?
  8. R

Ariel. Do you still have the seats for the front tank model. I never heard back from you earlier.
  9. R

Left and right are identical. Just need to angle your front tip taper pipe downward or inward or leave straight forward according to your project. A mounting tab on the side of the pipe can be welded on wherever. Here are measurements. Very end tip 7/8 " dia. x 1 1/2 " long and as long as you...
  10. R

I can measure our pipes and get you the dimensions if you would still need them.
  11. R

Hello agIn. I have catching up to do with replies. Are those seat covers the ones that had the logo embossed in it? We have our original that can be redone, but a new one would be great. Let me know. Thanks
  12. R

Mohave 500E restoration complete

Thank you. Will have my sons help me with that.
  13. R

I tried posting a running driving video. Site wont do it. 2nd try now.. Anyone got any ideas how to get that done?
  14. R

put together exactly as we found it sitting along a fence for 30 years.