Recent content by Red Man

1. Red Man

its repainting time, what color should i paint the fenders and tank?

Mines coming along. The rain has been holding me up but i got a good run free base coat on her.
  2. Red Man

Have you guys seen these before or is it a home brew?

Btw you sir have a good eye if you could id that bike from the pics.
  3. Red Man

Oh i guess my post was unclear. I was talking about the trailer hitch. Yes the bike is a MTD Trail Flite. The hitch is definitely made in somebody's factory but im unclear about original purpose and origin. Like i said though if anyone has a use for it I would be happy to trade for anything i...
  4. Red Man

Came with the Trail Flite and even though its cool, ill probably never use it. Previous owner said he used it to haul scraps to the recycling yard during he's addiction days. I might trade something for it but the sissy bar is definitely staying.
  5. Red Man

Newb ?s

I talked with an upholstery shop about doing my seat in that marine material that has the sparkles in it and looks like its covered in clear plastic. Very retro.
  6. Red Man

Newb ?s

Thanks bro. I wasnt expecting all that. I did manage to buy a few items on Amazon today. Got the carb you linked some sparkling green grips and a thumb throttle like a 4wheeler. With some apehangers coming soon i thought that might be cool. Its going to be green soon.
  7. Red Man

Newb ?s

Ok BBQ. No rush on the vid unless you want to, cause my patient is totally deconstructed right now for painting. The goal is to have a ridable, clean bike by ×mas. Its not a gift to anyone but my daughter has staked claim to it since i bought 2 more. It would be cool to have it going by then...
  8. Red Man

Newb ?s

Thank you plain Lays!!! I hate to be so mechanically needy but i am. Gimme a min though and I'll be giving out advice. This forum is Awesome.
  9. Red Man

Newb ?s

Thats what i thought. I think i should've got the non epa from the start but they're not $100 anymore. I have a feeling that if i replace the carb it will never run again. But gotta keep at it. This damn bike is turning into a money pit.
  10. Red Man

Newb ?s

I have a new predator 212 with epa carb on it. What will happen if i use the stage one kit on it? And since i think the answer is, it will run like crap, any solution besides a new carb? I got the newb jitters about carbs so how extreme is a carb swap really?
  11. Red Man

Finally grew a set and bent my Manco forks back.

Yup. You gotta pull them sleeves up sometime. I guess if this is my newest hobby im going to have to learn everything. It aint no fun if you cant fix it.