Recent content by RedAlert602

1. R

Small problems with Baja Bug

So I got this Bug with a torque converter and junk, and its a world of difference compared to a centrifugal clutch. But one of the problems I have with it is that the rear tire is very hard to push when it has the little brass bushing. I added some dielectric grease where the bushing makes...
  2. R

Bolt for steering stem

Yeah. Sorry about the crappy thread, guys. I tried being too specific with my search, and turned up nothing, but by looking up "long 10mm hex bolt" I came up with a result on the first page... Mods; feel free to can my thread, if you want.
  3. R

Bolt for steering stem

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a M10x1.5x200mm bolt. I currently have a 170mm bolt on my steering stem. And long story short, I need a 200mm one. (current bolt is about 6 7/8 long, I can make 7 3/4 work) I was wondering if anyone knew where to get one, or even better; if...
  4. R

The MB200-2 Arrived

Very nice bike my man. I've been wanting one for a long time, but I don't want to have my Doodle Bug just sitting around. So instead I'm gonna be that guy, and I'm gonna try to add front and rear suspension and stretching my Bug. Hopefully I finish it in the next month or so. Also, anyone know...
  5. R

New to me Baja - Input Requested

You could ask what size the ones from performance kits are and go from there. And I don't see why the kits are so expensive; almost cost as much as the damn engine.
  6. R

Guess I'll stick with my non-hemi forever. And why is it bad if grease gets on the belt? It will just spin around the T/C without actually moving the bike? Also, you wouldn't happen to have a close up picture of a Hemi shaft?
  7. R

Fug. So there's no way to get electric start on a Hemi? I also fixed the problem with my Bug being too hard to push. The brass bushing was creating tons of friction, so I decided to slap some Super Lube dielectric grease (all I had available) inside it and around the shaft where it makes...
  8. R

Hmm? Perhaps you should have gotten the "hemi" Predator, since everyone says it's more powerful out of the box. I mean, I'd like to get one too, but mine's 5 years old and she still runs like a champ. And I've also got electric start on it, and I'm not sure if the tooth flywheel will fit on the...
  9. R

Identifying Predator

Son of a gun. I've been bamboozled! Turns out its the EPA model (69730) which is complete eggs. Edit: Looks like I may be wrong. Its showing the hemi type as model 69730, but that's weird; since my engine definetly doesn't have the cast valve cover. And the Harbor Freight site isn't showing...
  10. R

Identifying Predator

Hey guys. I'd like to know how to identify my Predator 212. I know its a non-hemi (which sucks) and I've looked all over for some sort of plaque, or anything that will give me the model number, (example: 68120) but all I could find was this sticker on the shroud thing that goes over the flywheel...
  11. R

What did I buy?

Nuts. I guess I shouldn't have bought it. I only paid 45 bucks, so I'm not mad about it. I am gonna try to extend the bike from all sides so I can put a nice engine on it. Thank you guys for everything.
  12. R

What did I buy?

Hey guys. First time noobie here. I bought this mini bike since it actually has a suspension, unlike my Doodle Bug which slams you down if you hit the tiniest bump, and I was wondering if anyone knew who made this bike. I've looked all over the bike, but I couldn't find anything that would show...