1. redbuddy

Bad Dog

SOLD!!!:thumbsup:
  2. redbuddy

Bad Dog

Bump....price reduced....$450.
  3. redbuddy

Bad Dog

BUMP.....I have several PM asking about shipping cost. Bike is at zip code 36549, you can get a quote from USHIP online. Thanks for looking.
  4. redbuddy

Bad Dog

Bump....lots of lookers...any offers?
  5. redbuddy

Bad Dog

Bump... Price reduced to $575 obo. The Bad Dog roller is made in America ($545 in bare metal) and this entire bike is in great shape. Will ship if buyer arranges shipping and pays for it.
  6. redbuddy

Bad Dog

bad dog pix Here are some pix. Also, price is "or best offer". Thanks for looking.
  7. redbuddy

Bad Dog

Bad Dog minibike for sale. Complete, runs great, no issues. It is the big atv frame/forks with 18x7.5 tires. 212 hemi predator, OldMiniBikes stage one kit, new chain, crankcase breather, OldMiniBikes clutch band brake, spare carb. Asking $700 cash. PM for more info, pix. Local pickup in Lower AL/ Pensacola area...
  8. redbuddy

Clutch Band Brakes: Pictures and Information

Here is an OldMiniBikes brake kit I installed on a Predator 212, Maxtorque clutch, on my Bad Dog. Simpleo to put in, works good!
  9. redbuddy

Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

BBQ sounds great, and 5 bucks is a bargain. Can't wait...
  10. redbuddy

212 predator question

That's the plan! I'm still tinkering with it (guess that is a permanent condition) . See ya there!
  11. redbuddy

212 predator question

I just finished putting in a OldMiniBikes stage 1 kit on my 212 predator. My ears and the SOMP (seat of my pants) tell me that the engine is running better, smoother, and the bike feels quicker. I am pleased with the cost/performance ratio.
  12. redbuddy

band brake and torque converter?

Thanks for all the feedback. Currently running a 212 predator, band brake on 4" clutch, 10t x 61t, #41 chain, and a scrub brake on the rear sprocket.
  13. redbuddy

band brake and torque converter?

Will a band brake work with a torque converter, or is that a really baaaad idea? :crying:If I use a jackshaft instead, same question.
  14. redbuddy

I will take two shirts, size large, different colors if you got em. And I will be there! Thanks, Redbuddy
  15. redbuddy

need a t shirt Hey Chipper, I want to order a shirt, how do I do that? Thanks, Redbuddy