Recent content by rich1234

1. R

Help Identifying Childhood Mini Bike.

I'm pretty sure I had a Rupp that was stripped out, no motor, no gas tank, had rear shocks, the pedal thing, I don't think it had them I guess, it was super heavy and my only memory of the bike was going down a street downhill and the front wheel came off, forks into the asphalt and pain lol...
  2. R

Where to get a coleman rb200?

I have about 40 miles on the bike, on my second oil fill. No major issues so far, I use turbine oil on the clutch after every ride. I backed out the throttle screw and was hitting around 23. I went to do the ziptie trick on the gov and noticed a hole to the right nearer the edge and put the...
  3. R

My RT200 finally showed up, no damage, front tire valve needed tweezer trick, chain seemed alil tight, went slow, used turbine oil on the clutch, drained the old oil, SAE30 in for break in, then Synthetic. Ran alil rough at first stalled a few times then ran good, I can't believe people go over...
  4. R

It looks familiar for sure, I know mine didn't have the gas tank. I am starting to think I had a Rupp without an engine, I swear it was setup for an engine but didnt have an engine.
  5. R

I grew up in the Ohio area in the 70-80's as a kid. I had a used bike with NO motor but the space for it. It was all black, had possibly front shock, I know it had rear shocks, I remember they looked very heavy duty. The bike was super heavy. I swear it had pedals too. It had the motorcycle...
  6. R

That's the one I saw at RK as well. I ordered from Walmart twice, the RT200 is coming today and the BT200x is coming, hope I don't get them smashed up.
  7. R

Ya it was a toss up between the moto kit and bt200x, after seeing a bt200x, why have two of the same bike rt200 and moto, bt200x is a sweet lil rig too!
  8. R

I ordered a BT200x, so now I'll have both BT200X AND RT200, you convinced me!
  9. R

Having two different rigs and the bt200x would get the rear rack treatment and use it more for transporting gear if we go into the woods, second rig for friends to ride, me, ect.
  10. R

688 for the RT when you add the shipping and tax, I can't believe how high the prices have climbed. I do like the BT200x look and feel, its stout, I agree the Mega Moto has the front disc and cvt over my RT, a clean slate to build something special, even add rear suspension?
  11. R

I really like the bt200x, sat on one today, if you were spending the money, the moto pro kit or BT200X which one? I have a Coleman RT200 coming the 22nd, I like the utility aspect of the BT but the moto pro kit looks like it has the best of everything, except rear suspension and an engine.
  12. R

Looks sweet, def would be a sweet ride, the BT200 has its charm too, those tires look awesome!
  13. R

Did these kit prices rise? I have an RT200 coming and the kit is tempting me but costs and no title and building it up, ect is it worth it to build this kit or just buy a BT200 to go with my rt200!