Recent content by Richard W.

1. Richard W.

briggs intek carb

Just wanta put a stock carb back on it.Going to put this engine on my Murray track 2.
  2. Richard W.

briggs intek carb

looking for a new carb for a 6.5 intek engine.these # are on the blower housing 4bsxs.2051 hf. 275821.Are these what i need to id this engine?
  3. Richard W.

Super broncr vt-2 complete bike part out

I could use the fenders.
  4. Richard W.

Heald VT5 fenders needed

May be interested in them,what are they?
  5. Richard W.

Heald fender ideas for VT5

My VT5 could use a couple fenders.Not trying to restore it just ad something that looks ok.Placed an ad in wanted section,just looking for any ideas or suggestions.
  6. Richard W.

Heald VT5 fenders needed

Looking for both fenders for my Heald VT5.Dont have to be perfect,something that can be repaired and used is fine. Also if anyone knows of something that can be modded to work please let me know. Thanks
  7. Richard W.

Happy Birthday Tom S.!!!!

Happy birthday Tom..
  8. Richard W.

Heald Inc VT-3 or 5

I think vt7 also my vt5 has smaller tires on both ends 18/850-8 rear and 15/600-6 front.
  9. Richard W.

Trikes with name and picture.

There must have been a lot of these used for promo prizes or something.Mine had Mountain Dew stickers on it when i got it.
  10. Richard W.

gasser tractor

Neat lookin lil tractor..
  11. Richard W.

Happy Birthday jeep4me

Happy Birthday, Steve...
  12. Richard W.

Bead setting grease!!

Its not grease its oil soap.Was originally made by Murphy,s but now there are other brands. Comes in small to large (55 gal. drum) containers.Works good to mount tires also (bead lube).Dont use too much on passenger tires it gets inside and messes with balance. Ive been in the truck and off road...
  13. Richard W.

trk a verter help needed

My Bird Romper 3 wheeler has i think a cat 99 tork a verter.Before I disassembled everything it seemed like the driven wasnt working right.Seemed to be opening too soon and killing the power but im not sure.What would i look for visually to inspect? Im about ready to put the engine back on and...
  14. Richard W.

Happy Birthday Jimh!!

Happy Birthday Jim H
  15. Richard W.

Happy Birthday Bigevilone2!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ed...