Recent content by RickRupps

1. R

Need Rupp 10 inch rear spoke wheel for project

Hello, Looking to buy a decent rupp 10 inch spoked wheel for Rupp project. thanks for any info Rick Rear wheel I mean to add with sprocket on right side and brake housing on left side if you are sitting on the bike thanks again
  2. R

Rupp roadster repop tav cover

Hello do you still have the cover Rick 508-517-3159
  3. R

Comment by 'RickRupps' in media 'Roma King Cobra 11-1969'

Amazing Thank you very much for the info and research Rick
  4. R

any idea what this bike might be

Hmmm I have looked high and low on this site Google etc and havent seen any that resembled this frame also searched on Yuan Ta ands Cheng Chin both of Taiwanese orgin will keep searching thanks Rick
  5. R

any idea what this bike might be

Any idea has a single down tube in the rear and circular mounting tubes where maybe a tank was mounted got it free with a rupp hustler project thanks for any info
  6. R

Was given this with purchase of a Rupp Hustler project cant find out what it is

Hello this is a great forum and any help with what this mini bike is would be awesome. I am assuming the engine is not original but who knows Also looks like it has circular tubes for where a gas tank would have been mounted. IT has a odd single Down tube in the rear that I Have not seen...
  7. R

Comment by 'RickRupps' in media '.jpeg'

Hello skip yes that would work nicely how much Rick 508-517-3159
  8. R

Rupp Roadster Clutch and TC drive set up needed

i saw a few in pieces for 300 or so may pull that trigger unless i can find on with all the pieces and reasonable
  9. R

Rupp Roadster Clutch and TC drive set up needed

Hello looking for a Rupp Roadster clutch and TC assembly thanks Rick
  10. R

Rupp roadster repop tav cover

Hello I will take it if we can get it shipped and paid by me to Hudson NH Rick at 508-517-3159 thanks
  11. R

1970 Rupp Scrambler

Hello is the bike sold and if not where is it located thanks Rick
  12. R

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 - Fully restored

Hello is the bike sold I am interested Rick
  13. R

Rupps

Hello I am interested in the other rupp and or roadster Rick 508-517-3159
  14. R

Do you need a seat ?

Hello i need a seat restore for my 68 Broncco how do i contact you Rick
  15. R

Hello Another new Guy from NH Rick here

Thanks All need some recommendations on rupp parts tried the two major online stores but would love to hear from any parts junkies