Recent content by Riderforlife

1. R

DB30S Seat problem (Bolts)

This makes sense and will try it out, will let you know how it goes! Thanks
  2. R

DB30S Seat problem (Bolts)

Hello there. I have a db30s, and I have a problem with my seat one of my nuts in my seat came loose and came out of the seat. Now I cant bolt the seat down at the front. Is there any way I can get the bolt back in there and secured to mount the seat again? Thanks
  3. R

Question about Torque converter db30

Hey guys, I recently put a 30 series TC on by db30, and just have a question about it. Acceleration is great and top speed is good too, the only thing is, when I release the gas, with no brakes, the Torque converter feels like it I am applying brakes, similar to just downshifting in a car. Im...
  4. R

Sprocket to use?

Hey guys, i recently put an upgraded air filter, new main jet, and exhaust on my 6.5hp engine on my DB30. I also bought a torque converter and strapped it on! The only thing is, with the 72 tooth (i have a 12 tooth sprocket on the TC) I pop a wheelie any time starting out, even 1/4 throttle...
  5. R

What torque converter belt to use?

Hey everyone, I bought this torque converter,,, Torque Converter Kit CVT 3 4" for 40 41 or 35 Gear No Returns See Listing | eBay Here is the description Go Kart Torque Converter, #40/41 or #35 Gear included. Driver Unit is 3/4" Bore- Replaces TAV 2 and Manco 5957, Comet 219552, Yerf Dog...
  6. R

My Dirt Bug as it should be, modded...

Hey there. I recently bought a main jet/emulsion tube, header, and air filter from OldMiniBikes! I out the adapter on just like you have it, except when I the gas valve on, the gas leaks up the carb bowl, and out through the adapter! Im not sure what is wrong, and I need help! I haven't put the air...
  7. R

What size belt for TC?

Hey everyone, Im not sure how to measure a TC to determine which belt to choose, so hopefully you guys can help me out! This is the TC i bought,.... Torque Converter Kit CVT 3 4" for 40 41 or 35 Gear No Returns See Listing | eBay and I want to buy a good belt from one of these. Which...
  8. R

Gas overflowing from carb

Hey everyone. I just installed a new upgraded air filter from OldMiniBikes,GX200/Clone Air Filter Kit The problem is, the gas overflows into the filter from the carb. What is the problem, and how do I fix it?
  9. R

Torque converter too much torque

Is the driver the part with the spring? if so, what do you mean take it apart? I see everyone just put it right on
  10. R

Yeah, ill post pictures of my alignment soon, the bike is at my friend house. Also, when I was putting on my belt, it seemed tough, some videos ive watched people have just slid them on no effort. Here is an example, go to 4:50 minutes... That's how hard it was to put on the belt. Also, how can...
  11. R

I will be posting pictures of the driven today. But can anyone tell me what belt to buy with this description? The link is also at the bottom, thanks Go Kart Torque Converter, #40/41 or #35 Gear included. Driver Unit is 3/4" Bore- Replaces TAV 2 and Manco 5957, Comet 219552, Yerf Dog Q43201W...
  12. R

Okay, What different spring do I buy? I have a red one right now. Also, literally 5 minutes of riding, my belt fell apart. The string between the two seams came out. Could this be a crappy belt, or an improper setup? Can anyone send me a link of how to put it on properly?
  13. R

Hey everyone, I a knockoff tav-2 for my 6.5hp db30. Honestly, as soon as I touch the throttle a little more than 1/4 in of a turn, it pulls my front end up like its going out of style. Is there anyway to reduce the torque, even just by a little bit? Thanks a bunch
  14. R

How to seat a flattened tire

except my tire is literally flat, imagine someone squished it completely. A normal tire is like this () While mine is like this ll
  15. R

How to seat a flattened tire

I buy my tires from Royal distribution, the duro ones, fit well on the Db30. The only problem is they ship them completely flat, they squish them down, and is almost impossible to open them up, let alone get them on the tire. I got it onto the rim, but I cant seat it because it just flattens...