Recent content by Ringo 01

1. R

global search for garelli broncco 50cc mini bike currently for sale

Hi mate what parts do you have for sale .
  2. R

Hi mate What parts do you have for sale mate.
  3. R

Hi where you located mate please . I'm interested in a few parts from you . Thanks.
  4. R

Hi there, Where is your location has I'm interested in the bike or parts . Cheers
  5. R

Still need help to identify this bike and year.im thinking it's a garelli minibat but not sure engine and frame number is in the pictures.justvhope so

Hi Did you sell the bike or not. But if so what price did U get for it. I'm looking for parts for mine .
  6. R

Italian Bombardier??!!

hi mate I think this is the same bike. I would love a copy of the Manuel if you could help. I'm in need of some parts and I'm not sure what they are. Many thanks.
  7. R

Dellorto UB 22 S - Ever Rebuild One?

Hi there. Was just wondering if a dellorto ub 20 B's dellorto carby can be used on my garelli mini bantam bike.i think it had a ub20s on it before.im not sure of the difference. Thanks.
  8. R

Still need help to identify this bike and year.im thinking it's a garelli minibat but not sure engine and frame number is in the pictures.justvhope so

Hi mate. Thanks for the reply. I started to strip the bike and found out it's a bombardier bantam. Thanks again .
  9. R

Hi mate, Thanks for reply and I started to strip and found out it's a bombardier bantam. It says it in the tank. Thanks.
  10. R

Dellorto UB 22 S - Ever Rebuild One?

Hi mate. I'm looking to purchase one of these for my mini bike.or looking for spare parts if you have any. This is the bike.