Recent content by rmm727

1. R

NOS still on here?

Thanks @mustangfrank. He had so many user names he went by...but let's try. @Newoldstock you still out there?
  2. R

NOS still on here?

Been a long time since I've been active on here. Still have a lot of mini bikes though. Got an email from Photobucket a few weeks back about logging in...so I did and was reminded of all that I used to share on here. Anyways, long story short I got to thinking about some conversations we had...
  3. R

97 Geo Metro or Mini bike?

Loved the metro I had in college. 45 mpg if I babied it. 38 if I beat it.
  4. R

turned a tote got into a robot, not litterly

He built the claw bot. I teach robotics and use VEX every day.
  5. R

oil crank seal replacement

To replace junk seals, I screw a drywall screw into it and pull with pliers.
  6. R

CNC plasma table

What brand/model you end up getting for the table and plasma?
  7. R

Strocker motor

Shouldn't the block welding have been done before boring it over. I'd be concerned with the bore distorting.
  8. R

CNC plasma table

I use a Torchmate Growth Series 2x4 with a Hypertherm Powermax 65 plasma cutter. Has a water table and routing attachment.
  9. R

Anybody know about Combining OTA antennas?

Wondering the same thing. Especially with powered antennas
  10. R

My HS 50 build up

^This. I learned the hard way.
  11. R

How Much are you Milling your heads?

Couldn't you chuck your adapter in a 4 jaw chuck and try to better center the head so it isn't so off balance?
  12. R

turbo diesel minibike!

Doodle Bugs have suspension forks. Think the Trail Bug is the one with rigid forks.
  13. R

gx160 crank

I have some 5.5hp (gx160) clone cranks if none of these guys come through
  14. R

mobility buggy

Looks like a pocket bike engine turned on its side with the carb rotated. I wanna know where he got the hubs from. Looks like a cool build
  15. R

Best Oil to use

Sad thing is the mower probably wasn't much more than $1200 new but the owner was too dumb to buy a new mower.