Recent content by Robert Cain

1. R

Fox Mini bike

What model of Fox is this? Hard to find? Thanks. Robert
  2. R

3HP Briggs carb

Yes that does make sense.............thank you all for the advice.
  3. R

3HP Briggs carb

Somewhat of a newbie here on the older Briggs like the one i have on my mini. wanting to purchase a new carb for it and i am lost trying to figure out which one to get. See all the 6 digit model numbers on Ebay. Thanks.
  4. R

Electronic Coil

Thanks metal man and slow greg for your assistance. Will call out to OMG soon. Robert C.
  5. R

Electronic Coil

Great. Thought i would try to get one off Ebay but not wanting to get the wrong one. Most of the mower shops around here are like " we don't have anything for those old Briggs" and such. Robert
  6. R

Electronic Coil

Where can i get the electronic coil to fit an older 3HP model 80202? Wanting to upgrade away from the standard one. Saw several on Ebay but no reference of the model 80202 engine. Don't want to buy one then find out it does not fit. Thanks. Robert C.
  7. R

Custom build

Taco says they will do custom builds on the website. Robert C.
  8. R

60's Lil Indian with 4in mag wheels

Find a way to get it further westward and i am in......... Robert C.
  9. R

Thanks for the reply. I sent a return PM but i am not sure they go thru. they do not show in my sent items even though i click send message. Rob
  10. R

PM sent. Robert C.
  11. R

Can we see a view of the rear portion of the seat? Thanks. Robert C.
  12. R

PM sent. Robert C. Indy
  13. R

Send photos of the Lil Indian I asked about yesterday to:racefan57@live.com I am interested...

Send photos of the Lil Indian I asked about yesterday to:racefan57@live.com I am interested. Rob in Indy
  14. R

Go Power wheels

I see now on how to mount the sprocket based on that Flexo ad. Need the same thing for four inch wheels. Thanks. Rob
  15. R

Go Power wheels

Wanting to mount set of four inch Go Powers on mini bike. I have seen a couple of mini bikes in the past with the Fox kart wheels mounted and just need know how to come up with a way to mount the sprocket to the wheel without ruining the wheel. Maybe somebody makes some sort of bracket? Thanks...