Recent content by roc89boy

1. roc89boy

Looking for a set of wheels and tires for Bonanza BC500

PM sent. Thanks Kinkra
  2. roc89boy

How's it going? Just got home. Saw your response around lunch time.

How's it going? Just got home. Saw your response around lunch time.
  3. roc89boy

Looking for a set of wheels and tires for Bonanza BC500

Hey all, Looking for a set of wheels and tires for my Bonanza. Just something I can clean up and get this thing rolling. Thanks in advance. Joe
  4. roc89boy

What is it? Trailhorse, Arco?

Thanks for the quick response. Any ideas on the footpegs? Joe
  5. roc89boy

What is it? Trailhorse, Arco?

Hey Everyone, Drove to pick up this frame in San Antonio, listed on Craigslist. Looks bad, but just surface rust. And pretty straight. Looking for Model, Make and year range. Also curious about the plate on the forks, is there a badge/logo that is normally mounted in the three holes. If...
  6. roc89boy

Anything Goes! Powell on a budget

Very nice...... Glad to see another Powell up and going. Great Job!!!
  7. roc89boy

SELLING OUT

How's it going. Is the Manco Delta Chopper roller is still available? Thanks, Joe
  8. roc89boy

OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

:thumbsup: Looking sharp Eric
  9. roc89boy

Powell in need of serious help

Just got a part in the mail. Want to thank Itype2slo for helping me out with the front wheel half. It's in great shape! One more piece of the puzzle taken care of.:thumbsup:
  10. roc89boy

What is it?

Big thanks to Thad and Outlaw.:thumbsup: Joe
  11. roc89boy

What is it?

Just got this mini. The motor plate was modified when I got it. Any idea what model and year? Any pics of proper brake setup? Thanks
  12. roc89boy

Big thanks goes out to Itype2slo. He was able to part with a front wheel half. Thanks John OND- I was on another thread and found you are casting fiberglass powell covers. By chance are you making the B model cover?
  13. roc89boy

OND- Thanks I'll post if Itype doesn't have anything Itype2slo- Any help would be greatly appreciated T Town- I found these on Fleabay Rubber Anti-vibration Spacer 1" OD x 3/8" ID x 1" Thick (Item# X19-13) | eBay
  14. roc89boy

T Town, This is for you buddy. Thanks for all the measurements and pics. Here's the new shifter Here's the new motor mount and arms Did I forget to mention I'm looking for a front wheel steel half? Thanks to everybody for all the comments and help. Joe
  15. roc89boy

On to the front wheel. Man, it was nasty! Only broke one bolt, but the steel half was toast.:no: So, anyone got a front steel half for sale??????