1. rollin2

James Brewton has passed.

Yes it was.
  2. rollin2

James Brewton was his members name
  3. rollin2

We have lost a member. I haven't been on here in a while myself. I am announcing James passing . James was an avid collector and has left an overwhelming amount of collections of all kinds of things. His widow is wanting to thin the collection and I have come back to this forum to see if I can...
  4. rollin2

Tri Sport

Yep Alsport. Custom body,and all 12 of them had this bumper
  5. rollin2

Tri Sport

i have found the ad he posted on a facebook all sport page.
  6. rollin2

Tri Sport

I know he said he has not advertised them yet. I saw this in the background of a dodge bumper for sale post and ask him about it.
  7. rollin2

Tri Sport

Guy has 12 of these .some are complete ,with custom bodies to completely cover the rear tires. even has the mold to make the bodies. This one is electric start and even has a air horn
  8. rollin2

Tri Sport

Last one
  9. rollin2

Tri Sport

More
  10. rollin2

Tri Sport

This is coming home with me
  11. rollin2

Mini Gote and tote Gote 600 COMPLETE. 750.00 OBO

2 complete Tote Gotes. A mini Gote and a model 600. I have had these for years and have never got around to them. Health forces me to part with them. I have every part to the 600,including the climbaway clutch.. I will not part them out or separate.I have the original engine for the model...
  12. rollin2

Fairbanks Morse T/C Drive Unit 3/4"

I have a used one. 50 bucks?
  13. rollin2

Hydrostat trans?

All they have are bushings. No bearings. At speed,it will burn the bushings out of them
  14. rollin2

Dune buggy style go kart?

The fenders were always plastic. These appear to be aftermarket. def an odyssey though.1984 fl250
  15. rollin2

Dune buggy style go kart?

Honda Odyssey.