Recent content by rugblaster

1. rugblaster

Part numbers for some Tecumseh parts

Thanks do you have a number for the cover? muchas gracias!!!!
  2. rugblaster

Part numbers for some Tecumseh parts

I need the points cover, paper gasket and the wire bail for a HS40........part numbers or the parts. Thanks for any help you may provide
  3. rugblaster

Points cover, paper gasket and wire bail for Tecumseh HS40

I couldn't find the part numbers on Partstree.....they should be pretty much the same on most of these models....Anyone have these?
  4. rugblaster

Home build Tiny mini.

Nice job on that build.......for some reason these little bikes reminder me of a puppy.
  5. rugblaster

crazy idea to solve sea level rise

https://realclimatescience.com/accelerating-sea-level-fraud-in-climate-science/ Read this guy's site.........the amount of research this one fellow has complied is astonishing. He shows, in historic, graphic form what is actually going on here. How data is being manipulated for political...
  6. rugblaster

crazy idea to solve sea level rise

Who the hell said the sea level is rising? Al Gore? HA!!!! Florida was supposed to be underwater a decade ago according to that fool. We have been going to the Texas coast for 30 years. My wife's folks have a home on South Padre Island. The bay and the beach is in the same place it ever was...
  7. rugblaster

Broken Foot Peg

I would cut the entire tube out and weld a new one in.
  8. rugblaster

Gonna buy a welder ... Tig or Mig?

I have both.....I still use both for different things. Tig is more technical, on the other hand mig is relatively easy. I taught my 8 year old daughter to use it. Once the wire speed and voltage are set, your in bidness. The multi-process units are interesting. I have Miller, Lincoln and Hobart...
  9. rugblaster

H35 pull rope/starter question

Thanks for that info.....I looked again, and found the part I was looking for but there isn't a part number for it. In the diagram it is #7 but there is not part number associated with it. No little light up circle for the part. So, I did what I should have done in the first place and take apart...
  10. rugblaster

what are you listening to v.2.0

Hayes Carll.....Austin TX...KMAG YOYO (kiss my ass guys, your own your own)
  11. rugblaster

H35 pull rope/starter question

Need some advice. I have built 3 or 4 of these small block Tecumseh motors lately, they all run super, but I have one with a broken/missing pull rope and the recoil spring appears to be broke or non existent. I looked on partstree and all they are showing is the entire assembly, no separate...
  12. rugblaster

Borescope For Smart Phone

I'm going to get one of these. I have a 69 VW Westfalia camper and it hasn't run in a while......need to look inside the fuel tank.
  13. rugblaster

Borescope For Smart Phone

I'd like to know if they work well also.
  14. rugblaster

OldMiniBikes avatar's and name ID

Weird as an activity may be for someone from west Texas, I buy, sell and trade Oriental and Persian rugs as a hobby and part of an overall investment portfolio. Their are quite a few folks around here with oil royalty money coming in and appreciate fine rugs, artwork, collector cars etc. I find...
  15. rugblaster

1970s Sears Roper mini bike wheels

If your roper hasn't got a jackshaft, the predator may be a problem. I think I have seen them with and without a jackshaft. I have a Sears Drover (no jackshaft) and I also had a Tecumseh H35 with a 3/4 crank in it. I also had a 12 tooth clutch.......Didn't work. I had a 60 tooth sprocket on the...