Recent content by RuppChopperPaul

1. RuppChopperPaul

Mini Bikes in your house?

I kept this in the front foyer and living room for a while. It's gone now but I am working two more to replace it and I imagine one or both will find their way into the house. I always tell my wife it could be worse that I could be out carousing at the bar instead of being found in the garage or...
  2. RuppChopperPaul

Trade Attex Coleman Sport Tank for Rupp Roadster Tank

I SOLD the tank, still looking for a Rupp Roadster gas tank.
  3. RuppChopperPaul

Attex Coleman Sport Gas Tank

$100 + Shipping - Novi, Michigan Money order or Paypal if you pay the fees. I have a nice Attex Coleman Sport gas tank that's clean inside and outside. It had two very small handlebar dings that were filled, I also filled the dimples on the back side near the seat for a smoother look, and...
  4. RuppChopperPaul

what are you listening to v.2.0

Trying to get in the mood with The Kinks - Father Christmas.
  5. RuppChopperPaul

1961 Caper Cycle Falcon Resto

Beautiful, kudos to you.
  6. RuppChopperPaul

Trade Attex Coleman Sport Tank for Rupp Roadster Tank

I have a nice Attex Coleman Sport gas tank that's clean inside and outside. It had two very small handlebar dings that were filled, I also filled the dimples on the back side near the seat for a smoother look, and then was primered white. Looks like one mounting tab was repaired for a crack by...
  7. RuppChopperPaul

CAT custom mini

I bet that Cat really ROARS!
  8. RuppChopperPaul

The Taco Steens never built

Looks good, like a little rocket!
  9. RuppChopperPaul

1972 rupp roadster2

It's a great looking ride, you should be proud of your work. If you weren't an 8 hour drive from the Detroit area, this would be parked in my garage. Good luck with sale.
  10. RuppChopperPaul

1972 rupp roadster2

FYI, there is ZERO difference between a Rupp Roadster 2 and a JCP Swinger Trail except for the decals, the seat cover says "Swinger Trail" and the serial number under the seat. The ID tag even is the same tag as a Roadster which clearly states "Rupp Industries". I restored and sold this Swinger...
  11. RuppChopperPaul

j57little's - Roper Rebuild - (Vintage Class)

Looks good...gotta love the details on the underside! You will need a pedestal tall enough to display your handy work for everyone to see! Paul
  12. RuppChopperPaul

RuppChopperPaul's - "1/2 Ton" Rupp - (Vintage Open)

Can't edit my post for some reason... Should have read... "satin" white paint for the tank.