Recent content by rwmastel

1. R

Difficult or expensive to restore Fuji Go Devil?

I'll go over to my dad's house and see if he still has his. We did spruce up the old Go Devil. I'll have to take pictures. I think we left off with needing a good throttle cable?
  2. R

I'm still here! My dad and I have slowly been working on it as we have time. Just about a week ago we got the "clutch" (small wheel for the belt) apart. I showed dad what to clean and how to put it back together. I saw him this weekend and he said he took it up the side yard and up the...
  3. R

1971 Fuji Go-Devil Spark Plug

I use the NGK contact info on their web site. I got in touch with a guy in Michigan who said the B6 was never sold in the USA. The B6S is a correct size match. I bought one and confirmed it. Same reach into the cylinder head, same threading, same size socket to install plug, same size and...
  4. R

I don't have any spare parts at this time. I'm actually looking for parts! Do you have any...

I don't have any spare parts at this time. I'm actually looking for parts! Do you have any handle bar grips?
  5. R

1971 Fuji Go-Devil Spark Plug

The plug in my Go Devil engine is also the NGK B6. Can you still buy those? All I see are B6S, B6L, B6ES, and so forth. I'm always looking for Go Devil parts, or a spare Go Devil! Thanks, Rodd
  6. R

WTB Fugi Go Devil bits...

Do you need the whole air cleaner assembly, or just a filter element? I got air filter foam for a gasoline leaf blower filter at a lawn mower store and cut it to proper thickness and shape.
  7. R

Go Devil Parts

I'm on the hunt for Go Devil parts. My dad and I are restoring the one he bought brand new back in 1970 (or so). He's sand blasted the frame and rechromed the bright parts. I'm working on the seat, fuel tank, motor, and carb. Somehow, he's misplaced some parts.
  8. R

I made a photo album here: Refurbishing Dad's old Fuji Go Devil - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery Currently, just pics from getting the bike up on a table to check it out. I will add more as work progresses.
  9. Initial condition - July 4, 2011

Initial condition - July 4, 2011

10. Initial condition - July 4, 2011

11. Initial condition - July 4, 2011

12. Initial condition - July 4, 2011

13. Initial condition - July 4, 2011

14. Initial condition - July 4, 2011