Recent content by samstheman

1. S

Comment by 'samstheman' in media 'Taco 44'

Thanks Joe Your mini Is awesome nice ride u have there thanks for the info.
  2. S

X mas taco 22

I got these great vintage kick starter rubbers. Fit great on my foot pegs and cast 6 bucks.
  3. S

X mas taco 22

Hey thanks all, I just replaced stock kickstand mine didn’t have one. Does it matter if bolt comes from top or bottom spring slides over bolt head better than nut and bolt. Any thoughts I didn’t have one to see spring setup and bolt direction lol not a big deal just checkjng.
  4. S

Honda 5 hp or predator 6.5

Sold the Honda. Have a brand new predator in box waiting for frame its next project. Thanks for reply
  5. S

X mas taco 22

Mine is a 68 i was told no serial. I was told that’s the narrow seat inside rail so that’s what I made did my own seat the foam is firm enough for an adult and I added a square edge raised flat pleat seat cover a hot rod version of the heat seam og cover it looks bitchen.
  6. S

X mas taco 22

Thsnks for the pic and the opinion.
  7. S

X mas taco 22

Thanks Looking for seat width I want to show the right amount of top tube Thanks.
  8. S

X mas taco 22

Thanks it’s coming together. I didn’t have all stock parts and making some things myself. U guys have a top view pic of seat or the width of a stock one. I’m try to see if it fits inside of frame or the center of the frame tube perimeter?
  9. S

X mas taco 22

I Have been rewelding and fixing old repairs and my frame has had a fun life by the scars left behind. I powder coated Friday night and some nicks and dings are still present not a show winner lol but the feeling is there I did it a deep purple with a micro metallic. It’s a rider and something...
  10. S

Best new frame for predator engine build

Looking to build a good riding minibike that a new predator engine fits well in. So cal area adult rider. Maybe a little suspension but doesn’t have to.
  11. S

X mas taco 22

Put on stickers today and started engine runs good. I think it’s perfect for my 22.
  12. S

spark plug for 80202 L head 3hp

My local Wall Mart doesn't carry. I ordered 4 pack on eBay. Tried to get from local lane mower repair shop. They didn't have either they sold me replacement when I got home I compared numbers and its same size but 2 numbers lower on heat range The cj8 champion is 8 on heat range. They sold me a...
  13. S

spark plug for 80202 L head 3hp

e\Evreytime I go to shop they hand me a different plug NGK what is model number plug for briggs 80202 L head 3 hp Thanks Also the taller one they sold the kill lever won't hit plug to tall
  14. S

Bonanza Build- No More Trouble

Looking nice and clean.