Recent content by San Diego

1. S

Dyno MOD 2 cam for Predator

Here is a lightly used MOD 2 cam for the older, non-Hemi Predator engine. I ran it in four flat track races before going to a more radical cam. $25 + shipping. Message me if you have any questions or you want it. Here are the cam's specs: Engine: 212cc OHV Predator Target (MAX) RPM...
  2. S

Dyno MOD 2 Cam for Predator

I thought I was under the classified section and just realized I wasn't. DOH!! I don't see where I can delete my post.
  3. S

Dyno MOD 2 Cam for Predator

Here is a lightly used MOD 2 cam for the older, non-Hemi Predator engine. I ran it in four flat track races before going to a more radical cam. $25 + shipping. Message me if you have any questions or you want it. Here are the cam's specs: Engine: 212cc OHV Predator Target (MAX) RPM: 7000+...
  4. S

SELLING OUT

How much for a running 5 HP Briggs engine? What are you listed under on Facebook?
  5. S

predator 212 hemi vs non-hemi

The Hemi is a newer design with more power than the older non-Hemi, but the difference is minimal. The non-Hemi is more versatile, when it comes to major engine mods.
  6. S

predator 212 hemi vs non-hemi

Reading the Karting forums, it looks like the non-Hemi is preferred if you're doing major mods. Some are even running the Hemi bottom end with the non-Hemi head. You can do more mods with the non-Hemi head. For mild mods & putting around, the Hemi is the better choice.
  7. S

Forward facing air filter??

Found it! Here you go: https://gokartsusa.com/Mikuni-22-Inverted-Intake-Manifold.aspx
  8. S

Forward facing air filter??

I've seen pics of an intake that curls up & forward. You'll have to search around for it or maybe someone else will know where you can get it.
  9. S

Bonanza - Hodaka -

Looks like a Webco head. Had one on my old Hodaka Super Rat. Great head!
  10. S

Black Mamba Jr. vs Sr.

@ mrstealth: What weight valve springs are you using with this setup?
  11. S

Lets talk Cams- Predator212, GX200, 196/208cc clone engines

Your valve specs on the non-hemi head are outdated. The later non-hemi heads have the same size valves as the hemi, 27mm & 25mm. Because the non-hemi heads are easier to work with, many kart guys are using the hemi bottom end with the non-hemi head in a modified motor.
  12. S

Van Tech Hodaka

Had a Hodaka Super Rat growing up & was aware of the other Hodaka-driven cycles like the Steens & Rickman, but never heard of this one. Beautiful bike!
  13. S

Let's talk flywheels

I've run the standard ARC flywheel in my Predator for flat track racing & it works great! I'd like to try the new version with the less restrictive fin design. The standard ARC flywheel should be great for all around use.
  14. S

Spark Plug

NGK BU8H surface gap plug so you don't have to index it or set a gap. Works great in my lightly modded Briggs 5 HP.
  15. S

BRIGGS performance pipes

"I think we're going to need a bigger Bump." Both pipes still available.