Recent content by sbmar

1. sbmar

Anyone know who made this bike?

That's it!...................I had one with an MC90 or 100 on it.. Rode the firebreak above Big Rock in Malibu.......Too many fun days.. Thanks Tony
  2. sbmar

Anyone know who made this bike?

Can't remember the maker of this bike but it has the fuel fill under the seat so that the frame became the fuel tank... way ahead of it's time made from aluminum.
  3. sbmar

Flexo's--1965-ish

Anyone out there remember Jack & Irv from the mid-60 thru about 1967 when Vietnam stated to call? Flexo's was my 1st real job went I graduated from Pali High in June 65.. Lots of great memories from welding "T" poles to assembling bikes and building up a very custom Cates Kart w/ split hollow...
  4. sbmar

Memories

Another big jog--Yes, that was it and I found one Googling it in about 10 seconds.. You're sharper than me --Thanks mucho
  5. sbmar

Memories

Somehow I ended up on this site yesterday and wow, what a memory flash.............................Flexo's, Jack and Irv Levy, and so much more.. I grew up in Malibu and while everyone else went surfing, I was riding the hills & fire breaks on mini-bikes and Go Karts. That was my only...