3. S

H50 year

Here’s a pic of engine too
  4. S

H50 year

Stamped on the shroud
  5. S

H50 year

Got a H50-65403P. Ser. # 5140D. I think the 5 is last part of Year but don’t know rest any help. Thanks Scott
  6. S

Need info on 2 speed clutch for 70 fox trail or street scamp

Ok got it now. Thanks again for you time and info you been really helpful
  7. S

actually i only have one clutch. I also have that diagram my son found somewhere. But my understanding of it is that it’s two clutches back to back is that right. Or is it a two sided clutch??
  8. S

Thank you Markus. Just what I was looking for. My son is restoring my old trail tramp and I have described what it looks like to him. But wanted something he could really visualize. Been looking for the clutches. Still have one of them on the motor. But lost the other side. Not sure which one...
  9. S

Trying to find out if someone might have some pictures of 2 speed clutch setup on 70 fox trail or street scamp. Thank you
  10. S

Looking for parts 1970 fox trail tramp

Needing 2 speed clutch,muffler,and gas tank decals. Thank you.
  11. S

Fox Mini Bike Frame

Oic. You got all fox or different ones. My son is restoring the tramp I had when I was young. Missing a couple things I lost off it back then cause I used the motor for a gokart I built. Hard to find parts. Lost two speed clutch and muffler. He’s got a freind can fabricate the muffler. So it...
  12. S

Cleaning the shop sale. Many brands,tecumseh,fox,bonanza,powerdyne,rupp,Arct.Ca t, et

Yeah don’t know why a lot of these adds aren’t deleted. Seems like 90 percent are out dated
  13. S

Fox forks

Needing rubber boots for front forks 1970 fox trail tramp. Thank you
  14. S

HS40 Tecumseh

Never mind I found it thanks anyways
  15. S

HS40 Tecumseh

I was needing to know what was size spark plug went in the HS40??