Recent content by Sean B.

1. Sean B.

Comet 20 series belt spacer

Will do.
  2. Sean B.

Found this on Ebay, have never seen one before. Not sure if it is what I need. Will research some more.
  3. Sean B.

Thanks for the info. It gives me somewhere to start. They are hard to find complete, that's why I have so much trouble finding anything about them. You have been helpful.
  4. Sean B.

Does the spacer go in the front of the brass bushing or behind it ? Have found out that a pulley clutch is used on the Pac Mule so I may not be using the Comet 20 after all. I am not sure the Comet would work with the shifting application.
  5. Sean B.

I need to put a spacer on my Comet 20 but I'm not sure where it should be placed on the clutch. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Sean B.

Got it yesterday. Thanks very much for doing that.

Got it yesterday. Thanks very much for doing that.
  7. Sean B.

Gas cap

I need a replacement gas cap. Any ideas where to start looking ?
  8. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50 PTO bushing

Will do. Thanks for all you input and help. Never to old to learn.
  9. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50 PTO bushing

I appreciate your input. I wasn't aware that there is a thrust washer, makes sense. It does not show on the parts breakdown but I will research it more. Need a part # to start. I have an old Tecumseh repair manual on order and am hoping that it will give me some details. I think all along I...
  10. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50 PTO bushing

Thank you for straightening that out for me. I can just install the oil seal now. I was going off of the parts breakdown for my model # and it showed the bushing, so I figured it was missing.
  11. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50 PTO bushing

I acquired an older H50 motor that was in pretty good shape and virtually intact other then a bushing on the PTO side. I have ordered the bushing and received it today. I have no clue as how it is suppose to be installed, which end is which and if it has to be pressed on. I ordered a repair...
  12. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50

Found one Thanks.
  13. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50

Where could I egt a copy of a manual like this ?
  14. Sean B.

Tecumseh H50

Thank you very much. That helps out a whole lot.