Recent content by Shortiecar

1. Shortiecar

How to get crankshaft pulley off of engine

Alright, I found one of my pulley pullers. We did not know we had one until now. Oh well, now I have good ideas if it breaks or for the future. Thank you for the help and ideas
  2. Shortiecar

the problem is it would cut off an inch and a half of crankshaft
  3. Shortiecar

I didn't think of that one, would probably work
  4. Shortiecar

That is EXACTLY what we used and did! PB Blaster, so now we need a crappy little puller?
  5. Shortiecar

We removed the Allen bolt today and the pulley still isn't coming off. Is there a special key needed to get it off, and it may be a weird question now but will a stock doodlebug clutch work after I get the pulley off?
  6. Shortiecar

My 3HP Briggs used to be on a McLane edger and still has the crankshaft pulley on it. How do I get it off?
  7. Shortiecar

I Have Has This Go Kart For A While Need Help With ID'Ing

non-live axel, clutch, I figured it was a murray
  8. Shortiecar

repowered doddle bug

WHAT SIZE HOSE!!! I NEED TO KNOW
  9. Shortiecar

Are Doodlebugs Made Anymore?

I am wondering if the doodlebug is made anymore. If not did it reincarnate into a different bike like the MM B80/105--> Coleman RB100U?
  10. Shortiecar

I Have Has This Go Kart For A While Need Help With ID'Ing

I have this go-kart that used to be red, had a 6hp Tecumseh, and the previous owner called it a Murray Yerf Dog. What model is it specifically? Also, the seat doesn't fit, and there are no more seatbelts.
  11. Shortiecar

what are you listening to v.2.0

Have a merry little Christmas... the song title... switched to carrol of the bells Don't judge me it's the local Christmas station. But usually its juice wrld
  12. Shortiecar

3HP Briggs Upgrades, And Where To Buy Mikuni Intake For It. Studz Racing Not Restocking

I am planning to put a 3hp Briggs on a db30 doodlebug and I don't want to rev its heads off; Are there upgrade valve springs? And studz racing hasn't gone back in stock for a while for the 3-5hp Briggs to Mikuni carb intake. If that is the only source, what other intakes work where the carb...
  13. Shortiecar

just send it

just send it
  14. Shortiecar

Gas Tank Trouble

Im looking to buy a certain bike which has been identified as a Monster Moto B80/B105. What gas tank can I put on it if im putting a 3hp briggs on it?
  15. Shortiecar

What is this bike?

Thank You Very Much