Recent content by SIDEPOCKET

1. SIDEPOCKET

Chain Linkin's - DB Dirt Racer - (Chinese Class)

making you an intake will have to get in line behind fixing my plymouth... but it can be done
  2. SIDEPOCKET

Recap and Pics from final LOMBRA race of the season!

That's actually the fan shroud off of a Johnson Iron Horse stationary engine!
  3. SIDEPOCKET

when are you gonna have pics of the header mounted? also can you dig up the season results?
  4. SIDEPOCKET

It's a blast! We're slowly making steps to make a more legit race series. We're hoping to get some more people to come out this next summer :thumbsup:
  5. SIDEPOCKET

Thanks! yeah it gets pretty sketchy without studded tires!
  6. SIDEPOCKET

So I'm a little bit late in posting this up, but I am a world class procrastination champion :laugh: Our last race of the season is supposed to end up some time in October or November (or before the snow hits). But due to scheduling conflicts, and me only being home for 28 days at a time, or...
  7. SIDEPOCKET

New Guy Intro/ Me and my friends like to race in the dirt! PICS

We should have the updated rules in the next couple of weeks.
  8. SIDEPOCKET

It looks really dark in that garage... need more lights?
  9. SIDEPOCKET

Snow Removal... (for us lucky ones that get it) What Do You Use? Show n' Tell

that thing is badass! is that one of the old oshkosh's? I've seen them at airports before.
  10. SIDEPOCKET

...Decent. My neighbour behind me has an older bobcat SS. Sometimes I feel like using the little tractor to plow my driveway is slower than just shoveling...
  11. SIDEPOCKET

nice machine! gotta feel better about selling one of your prized machines when the potential buyer owns a monster truck :punk:
  12. SIDEPOCKET

I had a SUPER old snow blower that had a Johnson 4 stroke on it. 'Twas was a bit too sketchy though...
  13. SIDEPOCKET

Thanks ugmold! Sounds like you've got some good oldies too! My snowblower was a side of the road find as well. I did the piss poor army paint job unfortunately...