Recent content by SIM63

1. 1963 SIMPLEX COMPACT SPORTSMAN RESTORED

1963 SIMPLEX COMPACT SPORTSMAN RESTORED

SIMPLEX COMPACT SPORTSMAN RESTORED EST COST 2000 DOLLARS TO COMPLETE
  2. S

Hi do you have any continental red seal engines for sale or know of any?

Hi do you have any continental red seal engines for sale or know of any?
  3. S

continental red seal

I am looking to buy a continetal red seal engine for my simplex minibike I am looking to purchase a continental red seal engine for my simplex minibike. I am restoring it and i am very willing to buy a continental. I was wondoring if you knew of any for sale or if you have any you would be...
  4. S

Comment by 'SIM63' in media 'What The Heck Is This'

It appears to be an MTD 3 wheel MUD BUG minibike, or possibly a ruttman 3 wheeler.
  5. 1960'S-1970'S Captain America Helmet

1960'S-1970'S Captain America Helmet

I payed around $30 for this vintage Motorbike helmet and is in fair condition. Very Cool with original flake design.
  6. 1960'S-1970'S Captain America Helmet

I payed around $30 for this vintage Motorbike helmet and is in fair condition. Very Cool with original flake design.
  7. 1960'S-1970'S Captain America Helmet

8. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

Baught it from a guy in my area for $450. It is original as far as i know except for the engine. It has a front ski included and a lawn mower trailer hitch on the back. I recently rode it and hit a big bump which cracked the frame in the front; i am in the process of re welding it so i can ride...
  9. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

Baught it from a guy in my area for $450. It is original as far as i know except for the engine. It has a front ski included and a lawn mower trailer hitch on the back. I recently rode it and hit a big bump which cracked the frame in the front; i am in the process of re welding it so i can ride...
  10. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

11. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

12. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

13. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

14. 1970 SUPER BRONC

1970 SUPER BRONC

15. 1970 HONDA CT70

1970 HONDA CT70

1970 HONDA CT70-Bought to at 2011 Whiteout snowmobile show for $200. I bought it for a bike to throw in my trunk and ride in my yard. It is a rough looking bike but runs very well and is a 3 speed with an automatic clutch. Its original paint in 1970 was gold. I bought it spraypainted black with...