Recent content by Sirxloin

1. S

Help me find a cable

I have never soldered an end on. I do have the inner cable as part of the NR Racing Mikuni kit. What about the barrel end? Can I use the screw on type?
  2. S

Help me find a cable

Hey guys, I need a little help. I’ll be the first to say I’m picky. But I need some help finding a throttle cable for my bike. I really like the plastic coated braided stainless cables. I keep looking for one in motorcycle catalogs, but am not fining the right one. I have a dirt bike twist grip...
  3. S

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Has anyone had luck fitting these on an Azusa frame? Would that be possible?
  4. S

Help me id this kart

I just picked this up for 100$ off Facebook market place. I’m thinking it’s a Yerf Dog, but I’m not seeing the exact model. I’m going to build it for my kids. It’s pretty heavy so maybe a 301 or a 420. I do want to have electric start and lights. Unfortunately it isn’t a live axel but a one...
  5. S

Mikuni selection advice

Im talking about the manifold.
  6. S

Mikuni selection advice

Hey guys, I am looking for some advice from the pros. I have a brand new Predator 212 motor that I put the OldMiniBikes Warehouse Ultimate Hemi performance kit in. It came with Valves, springs, rod, piston, cam, flywheel.. ECT. I am using the stock car jetted up a size. I am thinking about a new carb...
  7. S

Problem with AZUSA 5" wheel/brake hub sprocket

Those brakes are the worst. I just put a hydraulic disc on mine. Dont waste your time.
  8. S

El lobo

That's awesome Bud, I didn't think of that upgrade when I got the bike. Im going to try and put my pegs where yours are too. I have mine in front of the engine plate and there is just no room. Is that a mechanical disc brake or hydraulic?
  9. S

El lobo

Maybe I missed something in this thread, But I am also building an El Tiger. 6" wheels, OldMiniBikes's "Ultimate performance" hemi kit, Comet TAV2 30. My question is what are you guys using for brakes? I have the sprocket drum and it sucks! Especially on such quick bike. Any advice on brakes while...
  10. S

Govenor arm inside case noise

I took the side cover off and the steel arm was hitting the crank. The nylon button was in a million pieces. I am so glad I took the hour to do this. Very simple. Thanks for the help guys.
  11. S

Govenor arm inside case noise

Hello, the previous owner of my gx140 motor disconnected the governor linkage and the stud is only sticking about the case about 1/8". It sounds like it's hitting something inside. What would be the easiest fix for this? I was thinking of tacking a bolt on it to pull it up and drilling a cotter...
  12. S

Any idea what this tank is from?

That's it! Perfect. Now where can I get a cap for it? 1 3/4, 1/4 twist lock.
  13. S

The decal is very worn. They are on both ends. Looks to me white and red. An obround shape.
  14. S

I just got this on eBay. It's 10" x 5 3/4. The fuel inlet is 1 3/4. I need to locate a cap for it. I'm not having much luck. It is the twist lock style of cap. Ideally I'd like a vented chrome cap.
  15. S

Honda gx140 not making any power?

Full throttle and I can hold the bike back. Barely enough rpm to engage the clutch.