1. S

briggs 5hp motor =( MUST SELL

SOLD:hammer:
  2. S

Email sent!
  3. S

$90 plus shipping?:confused: I need the money come on I know some one needs or wants this motor... I have seen them on ebay for around $130 or more in auctions..
  4. S

BUMP I need this gone.... $95 plus shipping...
  5. S

BUMP it has to go today... $100 plus shipping today only...
  6. S

So worse came to worst for me :crying: I must sell this beautiful engine that I JUST bought. I paid $120 for it as is and that's what I'm looking to get. I'll ship it but on your cost. This motor starts right up with ease. The shaft is 3/4 Mannn this sucks! I wish I could keep it....:doah...
  7. S

briggs 5hp motor help

I'll get the number asap, I checked out those sites you mentioned an I don't get the page all I see is for clones or hondas. Could you get me a link to the exact one I'd need... Thanks so much Where would I find a new carb at or how would I clean this one up... Thanks
  8. S

briggs 5hp motor help

Would I be able to throw one of those cool looking header exhaust pipes on it? Where could I get one.... What kind of clutch should I get? The shaft is 3/4" and about 2 1/4" long there is a key slot on it. Does a standard clutch with set screws work? Also what kind of motor is this?
  9. S

briggs 5hp motor help

Thanks for the tip.... I have another question on the exhaust it looks a little smashed or is that's how its supposed to be....
  10. S

briggs 5hp motor help

Thanks for the super fast help on the filter situation..... I have another question before I throw this on my frame I want to clean it up and make it look good any tips on what to do also how do I change the oil and what oil does it need.... Any tips will be good, I'm new to the small engine...
  11. S

briggs 5hp motor help

I just picked up this motor yesterday and it came just the way it sits. The motor is a runner it fires right up. Now I know I'm missing an air filter, can some one help me out and direct me on where to get the parts I need and if I'm missing anything else feel free to tell me.... I really...
  12. S

GX200 Ported head FOR SALE.

I know its gone, but was it a running ready to bolt on motor?
  13. S

Removing governor on your engine and OldMiniBikes !!! Please read !!!

Here's a good link on the basics to a clone motors upgrades.... Affordable Go Karts - Performance Basics
  14. S

EVERYTHING for sale... Tooooooooo much stuff

Any motors left?
  15. S

Honda GX390

Thanks for the heads up, I sent him an email.. I'm not in Detroit though so I'm not sure if he's willing to go through paypal.. Have to wait and see...