Recent content by skarrd

1. skarrd

First Ride of 2020- Cabin Fever!

Awesome! Thank You for sharing :)
  2. skarrd

started all over again

probly gonna slow down on the freebies,,,,,i showed Cory how to break em in Before running them full bore on his pressure washers,lol. dumb me :)
  3. skarrd

The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook

Wow! what memories! my 1st Minibike was an old home made one a stepfather brought home,ugly as sin and heavy,rode it for about 6 months and then got into dirtbikes [Yuma,AZ late 60's] but I remember all the kids that rode and the neatness of it.now at 62 I ride Minibikes again :)
  4. skarrd

started all over again

so here is the finished project with 212 engine. didn't have the money for a mounting plate or stage 1 kit so I adapted. Engine is hard bolted to original plate with 3-1/8s in thick washers under rear mounting points,as well as washers under gas tank mounting points for leveling of tank,new...
  5. skarrd

started all over again

Big change of plans engine wise,had the chance to ride a MM with a 212 in it,i think I will stick with the 3 HP for now,i did get the forks *mostly* straightened back out though,still about 3/4 inch off,but manageable.anyway now onto a slightly larger framed MB for the 212 :)
  6. skarrd

started all over again

Thanks for the info,been thinking on it and figured I would go with the mounting plate,
  7. skarrd

started all over again

Thanks for the input,the fork straightening method looks simle enough,might even get an extra inch of ground clearance,lol. probly just drill the existing plate [depends on money factor next month]
  8. skarrd

started all over again

picked this up for 65 bucks,couldnt say no for the price plus I needed something [besides the Woman] to keep my hands busy and tools from rusting,it was a lot of fun,and a blast to ride even though it is very slowwwww,still fun,now the same guy who sold it to me Gave me a 212 off his power...
  9. skarrd

New Baja re-Build

Tthanks for the info,apreciate it!
  10. skarrd

anyone. rear suspension doodle bug

those new whels and tires really set it off. Awesome
  11. skarrd

New Baja re-Build

I like the tires on the left hand bike,what are they? thanks
  12. skarrd

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

well I made it through the entire thread [so far] I know its an oldie,but I am somewhat of a newbie,found the pics to be entertaining and enlightening,a lot of good ideas and some horrible ones too.but this has been a huge help to me in deciding what my next MB will be. Amazing display.
  13. skarrd

back again after a lengthy hiatus :)

back again after a lengthy hiatus :)
  14. skarrd

new member,old rider

Howdy all, I am originally from Arizona,been here 20 + years.i rode mini's a lot when I was yoiunger,only had one since moving here,traded it to my neighbor for auto work/repairs.will end up with another,i enjoy them more than 4 wheelers or full size 2 wheelers.and my woman doesn't worry as...