Recent content by Slaw31

1. S

H40-H70 throttle hookup, randy

Just passing through Mr randy I have found me the "big block" throttle linkage for my 8hp hoping to get the template you mentioned in another thread you posted. I tried PMing you but it wont send I do not know why. email is coleslaw31@hotmail.com
  2. S

Been looking for a throttle linkage, found a thread you had titled "Big block" throttle linkage...

Been looking for a throttle linkage, found a thread you had titled "Big block" throttle linkage. I am in need of that whole 3 piece throttle setup. my shroud was stolen off my 8hp tecumseh and all the linkages went with it. You have any idea where I may find them. Also I saw where I could get a...
  3. S

Tecumseh H70 throttle control assembly

I would be interested if he isnt. I got a H70 in need of that linkage.
  4. S

70's Snowco Nomad in good ol SC

Yeah I was using the SnowCo manual's number. Once I get my clutch in I will get it all measured up. The holes on the frame are slotted so I could adjust it unless that changes the gearing.
  5. S

33-612 is the part number in my manual. And by the part number its listed as "Belt 7" 3/4 wide"?? I am not sure what that means.
  6. S

I have been doing some research when I got it and it is a 20 series both sides are symmetrical. I did not know about the belt width though. In the manual it says that the shafts from center to center should be at 7 1/4 inches. The driven pulley is a 7" diameter with a 5/8" bore and the driver is...
  7. S

So if this thing ever decides to puke is there another differential I can replace it with?? O and also does anyone know where to get a tecumseh throttle linkage its a 3 piece setup once I get that and the clutch belt I should be set. I have the SnowCo part number for the clutch belt but I do not...
  8. S

I am lucky that it was barely used when it was parked in the shed so not too much wear on it. any suggestions on what lubricant to use in them. I will also spray the chain down with a good chain oil before I use it.
  9. S

Does SnowCo even exist anymore?? All I could find online is they made attachments for tractors. now why would you need a tractor in nebraska (im kidding). I really want the canopy that went over top of it that would just be flippin awesome, I have seen online someone having one which they...
  10. S

Tecumseh govenor

Yeah I see what you mean looking at the diagram I got. would it be different since the carb is lower that the stock carb? I was hoping I could find someone to buy the assembly from.
  11. S

haha the guys at SnowCo most likely just went to the store and bought something like that and made a version of it. these things are so simple. its funny the attachments that came with it. even had a front ski, which I dont think would do much good down here in SC but its basically a snowmobile...
  12. S

Tecumseh govenor

hey sorry for the long wait here is some pictures I took of where I seen the governors usually going. It is a 8hp sport model with a walbro lme carb on it. The carb is located in a different position than a stock tecumseh carb. I was told that the linkage from the throttle cable to the carb is...
  13. S

O no I just email them to you its fine. give me something to do in the morning waiting on it to warm up outside (I manage a golf course).
  14. S

Yeah I can do that tomorrow at work. I love how safety really wasn't brought up with this thing other than they say to watch out for the muffler it gets hot thatsss about it
  15. S

got some updates here. engine runs great still needs a little tweeking. seat is covered. headlight works and all that is left is: the clutch and belt, hooking up brakes, and fixing a gas leak in the carb.