Recent content by slow greg

1. S

HPE Muskin Cat minibike factory and tooling.

there was a Cat factory in Colton Ca......some of the chain guards like 5 big boxes found there way to a local Taco mini bike and lawn mower shop and sat in a attic for years ....we were using them on all bikes till someone figured out they were Cat enduros and the small guard with tail that...
  2. S

5" go power wheel how do i mount a sprocket?

its going on a big bear scrambler thanks
  3. S

5" go power wheel how do i mount a sprocket?

i have a 5" go power wheel .....how do i mount a sprocket .....what sprocket works .....is there an adapter thanks fo the help
  4. S

Wanted Taco Rear Sprocket

may may have what you need small 60 th or large 72 th pm me
  5. S

Cat Chrome Mini-Bike Guards (Bitch Fest)

Dave for those who know Huffman hot rods WAS a taco mini bike dealer ...WAS a Azusa dealer...RAN a great lawn equipment repair shop selling mini bikes and go karts......BUILD winning Briggs and Stratton race engines and RACED Yamaha karts with his son.....almost 40 years ago when Cat mini bike...
  6. S

New Project Bug Sidewinder Convert to Rear Engine...

why in the world would you distroy a rare value vintage kart by putting that engine on there .....get pictures of what it should be..... its a sidewinder it should have a mac or west bend even a yamaha .......sell it to someone who will restore it
  7. S

Help identify enginetics brake

i would just replace it with a new MCP set up bolts right up be safe.....the master is enginects not sure on the caliper
  8. S

iAME Horstman KA100 - seeking sprocket advice

219 chain it depends on the track straight length we run 11/ 83 to 11/87 this is how we tune..... around 14000 rpm
  9. S

Derek i still have a ton of the large Cat eliminator and mx chrome covers and the guy...

Derek i still have a ton of the large Cat eliminator and mx chrome covers and the guy has more....no more small ones ......he also has the torque converter drive belts new with the Cat name and part # on them any intrest? all these parts are OEM and came from the colton calif...
  10. S

WTB: McCulloch Mac 91

try the VKA vintage karting assoc or the VKCA vintage kart club
  11. S

1965 Rupp Grand Prix Restoration

dave i have the wheel caps for the turbine rims but you will need to trim the rear axle or space it out ......please bring it to the VKA adams riverside ca event 11/31 to 2/2 2019 kart show and barbq fri night well worth the trip
  12. S

Moved to Kart forum: New pics help identify Vintage Kart. ..

nice kart Bug spring get rid of the Briggs and run it at the VKA or VKCA kart events also the source for parts
  13. S

frme id

.....................................................its a Margay Cheetah around 1970 to 1974 not sure on the side bars but it is complete with spindles a great handling frame worth putting back to gather......see the margay web site and help can be found on the VKA or VKCA vintage karting FB...
  14. S

Good morning ! please allow me to reintroduce myself

you will find help on the VKCA vintage kart club of america facebook page and or web site also VKA vintage kart club of america