Recent content by Smallmotorbike

1. S

What model / year?

Far from original. But still a lot of fun. I did find a scrub brake, and kick stand from another Sears bike that I bought because it had good chrome handle bars, but the forks were about 2” longer. Decided to stay with the original shorter ones. Debating to have them chromed, paint them...
  2. S

What do I have?

Again, thank you all for the valuable information. Maybe I will attempt to get the GC160 running and just keep RPMs down. And also find a brake caliper for this.
  3. S

What do I have?

Great! Thank you all. The motor is a GC160. The carb came in a bag of parts. However, I see that someone removed the governor, so I will likely replace the engine instead of fixing. Just for safety. I’m not sure it’s safe with the flywheel on these engines. That’s too bad, the...
  4. S

What do I have?

I thought it was a Bird (Sears, JC Penney, etc), but I can’t see anything that has the rear axle inside the frame. The Birds I see are all mounted on a weldment outside the frame. This also came with some clutch brake parts and there is a cable guide welded to the frame and a pulley to guide...
  5. S

What model / year?

Thank you all for responding. This helps as I am new to Minibike restore (first one) and new to OldMiniBikes. Mustangfrank - I offered double the price (still a good price) for them to hold for me.
  6. S

What model / year?

I picked this up with intention of restoring. Attached is the Craigslist pic. The motor is not a bike motor and will not go on this. From the little research that I have done, it’s some kind of Bird. Is this Sears, JCP, other? Does anyone know the year or model? I need to make seat...