Recent content by smudvapor

1. smudvapor

Timing problem?

You guys were correct! The flywheel key was in two pieces. Runs great now! I will check that first if there is a next time.
  2. smudvapor

Timing problem?

So why won't this thing start?
  3. smudvapor

Timing problem?

Hi guys. This one has me a little stumped. I have an Intek 6.5hp horizontal engine. When I got it, it would pop but not start. It sounded like timing to me so I pulled the engine open and checked the timing marks. The cam was 180 out. I put the cam back in the correct place and it does the...
  4. smudvapor

Build-Off 2024?

Is anyone thinking about getting the Build-Off going again?
  5. IMG_20231031_174205806.jpg

IMG_20231031_174205806.jpg

Sprite brake.
  6. IMG_20231031_174223577.jpg

IMG_20231031_174223577.jpg

Sprite brake.
  7. IMG_20231031_174256885.jpg

IMG_20231031_174256885.jpg

Sprite brake.
  8. smudvapor

Fox Sprite Help With Year

When I get home I will try to take some. I have it buried in my basement.
  9. smudvapor

Sears Runabout Seat

Thanks, we ended up buying a seat from someone on eBay. It's good to have though for future reference.
  10. smudvapor

Really ROUGH Ruppster

Yes, I sold it.
  11. smudvapor

Mini Bike for Raffle Project Needed

A couple of years ago my students restored and raffled off a Trail Horse mini bike. I have a great bunch of students this year who expressed an interest in having another raffle so I am looking for an inexpensive bike for them to rebuild and raffle off. I am located in the Youngstown, Ohio...
  12. smudvapor

Trailblazers' - Trail Horse - (18 and Under Class)

Sorry it took so long. We ran out of time but she is very close to being finished. Just a couple of little things are left to do. Thanks to everyone who gave us a hand!
  13. smudvapor

We are getting an original seat from a member but for now, we put another seat on to see what it looks like. (One that was made by Karen). We also put the exhaust on. What do you think?
  14. smudvapor

It's getting there! We have some ideas for the exhaust but because of time constraints, it isn't going to be pretty. We will probably just use some 3/4 pipe with a nipple and an elbow for now and maybe do something nicer later.