Recent content by SouthernTechGuy

1. SouthernTechGuy

Baja Doodle bug Engine

Does anyone have an old baja doodle bug engine laying around that they have left over after doing a swap? I'll take it Send me a PM and I'll make an offer, (Or just donate it and Ill pay shipping, LOL)
  2. SouthernTechGuy

Doodle Bug Sidecar Build !!

Is it straight welded on? looks like the best sidecar i've seen for a DB can't wait to get started on mine!:grind:
  3. SouthernTechGuy

Will not start!!!

Might be running too 'rich' where there is too much gas flowing through the carb and not enough air making it bog out? my terms might be wrong but that might also be a problem and performance issue.:doah:
  4. SouthernTechGuy

Exhaust for 212 Preditor / DB-30

I think he may be talking about a straight header that goes under the seat and out. ( may be wrong ) but not the stock exhaust :shrug:
  5. SouthernTechGuy

really quite exaughst

Try a screw on muffler, or clamp on. for you header or pipe.:scooter:
  6. SouthernTechGuy

What's the best way to do this wireless internet setup?

Try putting the router on top of a dresser. The antenna is facing out in the picture. Try pulling it up and it might increase you range.
  7. SouthernTechGuy

The Machine

Thats awesome! I found a ford ranger that was buried past its tire in the middle of the woods one time!
  8. SouthernTechGuy

Doodlebug fenders (metal)

I have some that are red. You can paint them to the color you want. They are in perfect condition. No stickers.
  9. SouthernTechGuy

What size chain is this?

So can I just buy a #41 chain and use that for the sprocket on there?
  10. SouthernTechGuy

What size chain is this?

Came off a old chinese dirt bike I need to know what size master link I should get.
  11. Chain

Chain

12. Chain

Chain

13. SouthernTechGuy

Windber 2014

Comin down to SC? Myrtle beach is the place to go for a vacation! They have a state campground and a couple nice piers. You'll probably come trough spartanburg on your way down there, thats where i'm at.
  14. SouthernTechGuy

Predator 212 are $97.99 this weekend

If the cashier is nice she'll let you use a 20% off coupon!:laugh: