Recent content by Speedmini

1. S

71 Rupp rims

the 71 and up were zinc. 70 and earlier was cad.
  2. S

Vintage Minibike Mini Bike Rupp C-220 / Chopper

update. Here’s a photo as it changes the link when I try and post it to a regular link. The first one in photo is his special link.
  3. S

this is a direct link to the listing on ebay http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=264542493404 This 2nd link posted by the op is a special link that puts money in the op’s pocket. The op does this on other forums too. He has...
  4. S

yes. Make sure you don’t purchase an item through this bots links. He’s never made any post to the forum except links to ebay. https://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-for-Business/How-to-Get-Paid-to-Promote-eBay-Listings-Even-Your-Own/ba-p/26163607
  5. S

VINTAGE 70'S ARCTIC CAT MINIBIKE

This guy puts the same handlebars on every bike he sells then resells the originals.
  6. S

Fox sundowner info

Wow dude. My drivers license says my names Joe. What about yours? I’m sure it doesn’t say Douglas. You’re whole world is based on lies.
  7. S

Fox sundowner info

Lol. What in the he*% are you talking about and who. Don’t even respond to me. Don’t care.
  8. S

Fox sundowner info

Tommie. Speedway was still in business until spring of 74 and had nothing to do with fox. Fox bought out speedways inventory and the early sundowner tanks are not speedway tanks. They are different. And how does a 2 stroke fox have anything to do with a tecumseh speedway. Please just stop.
  9. S

Fox resto progress

The fox is super nice. Good job bringing it back to life.
  10. S

Fox resto progress

Hey. Your interested in speedways and foxes just like tommie. You’re also a rude a*%hole just like tommie. What a coincidence. I believe tommie got banned from OldMiniBikes. Keep talking to people the way you are and it won’t be long for you either.
  11. S

Post a pic of your 1970 speedway mini bike

Very nice speedway.
  12. S

FOX SUNDOWNER MINI BIKE PART OUT

so The parts were listed on eBay and my friend bid on the gas tank and you end the auction to sell the tank to tommie. You should of at least gave your bidders a chance to buy. I guess $ is more important. I hope tommie enjoys the tank.
  13. S

Speedway scarab

I think you’re right. :oops:
  14. S

Speedway scarab

Are you gonna sell it? If so I may want it