Recent content by Street Smart

1. Street Smart

MINI BIKE MEMBER KILLED ON MONDAY 04/17/23

Don`t know what to say, such a good guy. My swapmeet hangout partner.
  2. Street Smart

1972 rupp roadster2

I`m pretty sure the Swinger was a Rupp Roadster sold thru JC penney
  3. Street Smart

Needing flywheel 79 cc motovox

I have a 79cc off of a Real Tree mini bike. Flywheel should be the same. If you can find your way here , you can have the flywheel. I`m in Brooklyn N.Y. if that`s close to you
  4. Street Smart

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

Good to know, thanks.
  5. Street Smart

How do the Predator engines work with the slanted engine plates?
  6. Street Smart

Hoping to have my 10" tire Rupp together before then to ride, but either way we`ll be there on Saturday!
  7. Street Smart

Wanted mid peg Bonanza swingarm

I have a swing arm from a BC1200, don`t remember if it was mid or forward peg. If you think it can work for you I`ll dig it out so I can send you pics.
  8. Street Smart

Connecting rod question???

Yes sir. This was my bosses dads car when i worked at a buick dealer back in the day. Their whole family learned to drive in it before I bought it. Luckily for me it survived a bunch of teen drivers !!!
  9. Street Smart

Thanks, I`ve had the car 36 years. That pic was from when you get a little greedy on the nitrous tune up.
  10. Street Smart

Awesome! Wasn`t sure, thats why I came here to ask. Thanks Guys!
  11. Street Smart

https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/arc-billet-rod-tecumseh-5_5-ohv-3_484.html Billet Connecting Rods 3.484 Tecumseh 5.5 OHV 3.875" Stock Length w/ Scoop Fits OHH55 and OHH60. May also work for HS40 and HS50, but modifications to the dipper could be required.
  12. Street Smart

I just picked up a Tec LH195SP (I think a 2005). It`s so clean! It looks brand new except for the small hole where the rod came through in the front ... LOL Crank looks really good and I can weld the case. I was wondering if the ARC Billet rod #6282 would fit? Any input? or should I order a...
  13. Street Smart

L.I. Mini Bike Madness Show & Swap Meet 7/26/20 Long Island NY

I believe it`s August 23rd. Last show was awesome!!
  14. Street Smart

Oley PA Mini Bike Show Swap and Ride May 8,9th 2020

Does anyone know if riding is permitted at this show?