Recent content by superflea

1. superflea

Bonanza MX1510 Seat Height

Foam needs to be high enough to reach your butt when you sit on it.
  2. superflea

Artic Screamer

Yep and she is using a constant "Drone" to get her way. Oops! Chezit here she comes...........
  3. superflea

Artic Screamer

WOW!!! Ding Ding that's an awesome looking Screamer. Pity the fool who let go of that one.
  4. superflea

?? Some type of lock washer

Well that solves it then. Its got to be some kind of pasta.
  5. superflea

?? Some type of lock washer

Are you talking about the oil dipper?
  6. superflea

Bremer

New price $700, shipping in the lower 48 included.
  7. superflea

What’s the Best way to separate this rim?

If your going to use the air trick, Wrap a chain thru the rim and around the tire. Then secure chain. I used to change split rim truck tires and if a locking ring came loose it could take your head off as it did at another garage way back when. We would put them in a big Steel cage to...
  8. superflea

Bremer

Bremer Miniscoot roller for sale. $900 plus the ride.
  9. superflea

Hey guys, I really need help finding this engine, or the 5hp version preferably. I need it for my MTD trail flite, I want to keep it original.

PM Markus and see what his backlog is. He builds Tecs to perfection and could probably set you up with one if your patient.
  10. superflea

Heathkit Boonie Bike Finished!

I thought go karts had 4 wheels.
  11. superflea

Opinions on what I am doing to my bike

Well if you haven't upgraded the internals after removing the governor and you want to go 60 mph you definitely have a death wish. They may call you Speedy for short but not for long.
  12. superflea

Help! What kind of mini bike is this?

https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?media/bird-wren.121591/ I thin Robert is correct. Bird Wren
  13. superflea

2013 trailmaster xrx300 go cart

Make sure you don't have a vacumn lock. Sometimes the caps go bad and don't allow atmospheric pressure to push the fuel. This happened on a lawnmower of mine . Drove me crazy until I thought about that as a potential problem. I drlled a tiny hole in the cap and it ran. Take the cap off and...
  14. superflea

Frame id please?

Artic Cat at one time. Frame only the rest is from a parts pile. Not bad looking though.