Recent content by Suzanne Miner

1. S

The TRAG : History of the 2-3 Wheel Workhorse

Earl was a self-taught designer. He drew most of his designs in pencil first, did scale drawings & then often built a scale model. I wish we had more of his models.
  2. S

This is the first scooter that Earl built at age 14. His younger brother, Floyd, is on the front. He rode it all over southeast Kansas & on into Missouri to visit family. I'll get more pictures together to share.
  3. S

I'd love to follow up with any of you about the Missionary Mule - TRAG. The designer is my dad, Earl Miner. I grew up with these & always love hearing reactions to Dad's work. Cool simplicity & rugged build quality is a good way of summarizing his design philosophy. There were some TRAGs built...
  4. S

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

Earl Miner is my dad & Rod is my brother. His company, Lightfoot Cycles, is out of business, but he is a talented designer who takes after our dad. I'd be happy to answer questions or pass along to older siblings who might know more.
  5. S

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

Earl Miner is my dad & Rod is my brother. The picture at the top was an early version called the "Missionary Mule" There have been multiple iterations since then including ones used for golf course maintenance. TRAG expired in the US & I'm not sure if any are being built elsewhere. You can learn...