Recent content by swamperjmb

1. swamperjmb

Brakes

Thanks fellas!
  2. swamperjmb

Brakes

Wanting ideas on some brakes other than the garbage drum brake on my ct200u. Thinking maybe a band brake for the clutch or disc brake with a dual piston caliper? I hit 60 mph yesterday and that crappy drum brake isn't reliable.
  3. swamperjmb

Tav or clutch?

Thanks for the info fellas!
  4. swamperjmb

Tav or clutch?

Thanks, Frank. He was worried about using a Tav and I tried to assure him it would be fine.
  5. swamperjmb

Tav or clutch?

Long time no see peeps! Have a question only you guy's can answer. My son is building a street mini and wants to know if a Tav or a clutch would be better for a higher HP motor?
  6. swamperjmb

So who's driving the Grave Digger GoKart up and down my street ?

I'm going to take this truck and dig you a grave!!!!!!! Dennis Anderson's famous words that named his mud running truck......... At least I think that's the way I heard it.....:out:
  7. swamperjmb

05 blaster project

LOL. Man, Jesse is right. Even the one I had with all the machine work and big bore kit and running plane fuel, my banshee would eat my blaster for breakfast. Now that doesn't say anything bad for the blaster. When done right, they are a fast and fun machine to ride.......
  8. swamperjmb

my trike im building

Love the chrome tank. I was going to buy one for my monkey but alas, my monkeys gone!!!!!! Stock motor or modified????
  9. swamperjmb

I found another!!!!!!

Yup, I paid the guy $350 no questions asked. It's mostly original besides the engine mount and seat. Tires, rims and all else are original.... Man, its been a dry spell here since the last one I bought. I figured no matter what, I will pick up all the snowco's and bulldogs and wards trikes...
  10. swamperjmb

Snowco Farm Scat

Go on and post a few pics of what you bought........................
  11. swamperjmb

05 blaster project

Damn dude sorry, I must have typed some shizzle and didn't hit send and walked away. OK, here it goes again. Blasters are fun, I had one 10 years ago, completely re done. I had the big bore kit, port and polish, he end reeds and all that jazz with a new chrome fmf pipe. I rode it 3 times before...
  12. swamperjmb

I found another!!!!!!

I got lucky, I think. I noticed they painted over the sticker
  13. swamperjmb

I found another!!!!!!

I bought this for my older son. I couldn't get any ride time on mine because he was always riding it, so I figured I would get him one :smile: It needs a few things but all in all 30 dollars and he's on the road!!!! Snowco three wheeler. Runs great and starts easy. My son just outgrew...
  14. swamperjmb

my trike im building

Might have to do a band brake on the clutch........
  15. swamperjmb

Help to ID new bike

K&S maybe???