Recent content by t-royMN

1. t-royMN

Couparral Tony Pony Minibike - $800

See my other post for this minibike for pics and detailed description. Adding this post so the new price is clear to see. Thanks T-roy
  2. t-royMN

$1500 Couparall Tony-Pony minibike

Another price drop...$800
  3. t-royMN

Setting up a kill switch

Thanks for the reply. I have decided I don't want to pull it apart. I am going to use the choke as a way of killing the engine.
  4. t-royMN

Setting up a kill switch

I need a picture or a sketch of where to connect that wire to the ignition points. Anyone???
  5. t-royMN

Setting up a kill switch

I have not purchased a switch yet. Which would you recommend? one wire or two? The switch will be mounted to the forks.
  6. t-royMN

Setting up a kill switch

I have an old Clinton engine that had the typical metal kill switch that sits on top of the motor, and which you push to touch the spark plug when you want to kill the engine. I have this engine on my minibike, and the engine sits below the gas tank, making this metal kill switch un-reachable...
  7. t-royMN

Price drop......$1000.00
  8. t-royMN

New rides entry: 1970 Couparral Tony Pony

wondering if you still have that gas tank.
  9. t-royMN

All original except the motor. Motor is an old Clinton 4HP that runs good. Tank is great shape. I've owned this for 12 years. Always stored inside. Great ride with the full suspension. Sold the cabin so have nowhere to ride. Correct motor is West Bend 82015. Local pickup in Bloomington...
  10. t-royMN

Tony Pony by Couparral

Just cleaned it up
  11. t-royMN

Couparral Tony Pony for sale $1200

$1000 with the Clinton engine. $1200 with the West Bend engine.
  12. t-royMN

Couparral Tony Pony for sale $1200

This is now back on market after summer of fun. Now comes with complete (un-assembled) West Bend engine, 82015. Tollison carb with all the new gaskets and components.
  13. t-royMN

West bend flywheel removal

made one out of 1/2 socket and a few nuts
  14. t-royMN

West bend flywheel removal

it is a model 82015 engine