Recent content by t555trailblazer

1. t555trailblazer

Issues with Rt 21 Trading

I have bought several hard to find parts from them, never had a problem… Sounds like the folks are getting older...need extra time to get things done. I hope the business lives on, nice source for parts!
  2. t555trailblazer

Trail King Video testing new camera and gyro

Nice, kind of how I envisioned it after reading some of the stories about your rides. The camera worked well... looking forward to seeing more of your videos!
  3. t555trailblazer

International International Class , Trailhorse Street Racer

Nice Angelo, I was wondering when the trailhorse part of it was going to come in to play. Great frame to work with!
  4. t555trailblazer

To paint or not?

Like Eric said, original is best! Still try to clean up the frame and preserve as much of the paint as you can. If it turns out well, which it should… Look into buying another original gas tank. Not a hard part to fine and you may even find a better one. If it doesn’t clean up well, restore the...
  5. t555trailblazer

Happy Birthday Glenn Baine

Happy birthday sir, big fan of your work!
  6. t555trailblazer

Alsport MTS-30 front fender

I got the fender from him a few years ago. Had it re-chromed. Thanks again @125ccCrazy
  7. t555trailblazer

Vintage my Cat 400TS

Nice job getting the silver on those wheels!
  8. t555trailblazer

Vintage Cushman Higlander

That had to be a little nerve-racking...keeping all those bearings in place. Great job!
  9. t555trailblazer

OMB avatar's and name ID

I bought a T555 Montgomery wards trike and a trailblazer minibike... Had no idea what they were, this site helped me out. Learned so much from being a member!
  10. t555trailblazer

Anything Goes! Mini Snowmobile

Definitely gonna be fun to watch this build!
  11. t555trailblazer

I like the idea of keeping the patina. Interested in seeing how you deal with the bearings in the front fork neck. Asking because I tried to remove the forks from a Cushman and ball bearing started falling everywhere
  12. t555trailblazer

Anything Goes! RCF Micro #2

Those little guys are so cool!
  13. t555trailblazer

Vintage 1971 arctic cat

I have always liked Arctic cats, Looking forward to seeing your progress
  14. t555trailblazer

Hot Rod Cushman, nice! Wish I had a warehouse LOL
  15. t555trailblazer

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Merry Christmas to all