Recent content by t555trailblazer

1. t555trailblazer

Oldminibikes store

bonanza MX front fender bracket. Problem is, I need it soon.
  2. t555trailblazer

Swap Meet at Allied Leisure new location

I enjoyed it. Always fun seeing and talking with Minibike friends that I’ve made over the years. Ray and Regis have a nice new Location, it’s a little cluttered as they are still moving in. Approximately a dozen or so vendors in the parking lot with nice minibikes and parts for sale.
  3. t555trailblazer

Swap Meet at Allied Leisure new location

I seen it posted on FB in one of the Minibike groups.
  4. t555trailblazer

Member Steve Durham passed away...

I very much enjoy reading his posts about Alsports and trikes in general. He is an interesting fellow and will be missed. My condolences go out to his family
  5. t555trailblazer

Looking for torque

Check out the OldMiniBikes build off 2020 forum. Cushman Higlander built by @Sport King Eric He did a really nice job and you may find some helpful information for your project.
  6. t555trailblazer

General Appliance mini bike.

Zoom in on the second pic in post #11. I’ve never had the rear wheel assembly apart but it does look like the sprocket Assembly is two parts. Like @minibikin’ described as being the basket and sprocket.
  7. t555trailblazer

Vintage Miss Budweiser electric R/C Hydroplane.

Wow… Never seen that pic! Thanks for sharing
  8. t555trailblazer

Great pic… Miss Pepsi is another legend, Still around on display.
  9. t555trailblazer

For sure… Any thing that goes over 200 miles an hour is definitely dangerous!
  10. t555trailblazer

Bud was definitely on the cutting edge… Best of everything… still like the pop of the old Rolls-Royce 10 cylinder engines
  11. t555trailblazer

Bernie had all the money… In hindsight, he really kept the Sport going! I was always a spectator on the Detroit river. My favorite race… The river was rough, lots of chop. Borderline if they would let the races go or not. They let them run! The race was no longer about horsepower, just the...
  12. t555trailblazer

Nice… Bernie Little and his teams were so fun to watch!
  13. t555trailblazer

Bonanza 6" kidney Bean bolt size

I actually pulled out an old mechanics pocket reference guide. Never really thought to look but they are they are. Helpful information when you want to order the correct bolt.
  14. t555trailblazer

Bonanza 6" kidney Bean bolt size

Fillister head…good, helpful information. You and Dave saved me hours of searching.
  15. t555trailblazer

K&S Hornet - Richmond, VA

I love the old-school hot rods. Well done, bike looks great!