3. Floor boards

Floor boards

4. Bobber tank front left

Bobber tank front left

5. Bobber tank front right

Bobber tank front right

6. T

Tass's Bobber Build

I believe I was a supporting member, but maybe it lapsed?I have not posted in a while. In any case, I will re-up for the member ship and try again with the pictures. I'm traveling so be back with an update in a few days, hopefully. thanks
  7. T

Tass's Bobber Build

Hi All I'm back on the bobber project and had a few pics to post up but......I'm getting this message. "We're sorry, but you currently are over your quota for allowed disk space. Please remove images from your gallery to free up more space." If I delete pictures will it remove them...
  8. T

Its fast becoming time again.

I've collected a few more parts for it and will definitly get it finished. I got side tracked with the bomb bike and now I have an old shovel head on my table but I really like that Bobber so I'll be resurrecting my build thread soon :thumbsup: Thanks for asking:smile:
  9. T

Its fast becoming time again.

If it happens, I'll be here ! Not sure what kind of creation I'll come up with but count me in :smile:
  10. T

Tass 928's 2015 open class, Doodlebomb.

I can't seem to get the video from "my photos" doodlebomb album, to this thread..? I can watch it in the album so I assume it uploaded ok. Can someone just grab it and post it here?
  11. T

And....lets see if this video works edit: nope, it didn't stand by :smile:
  12. T

A couple of shots on the lawn before I saddle up.....
  13. T

Hi Folks, I'm back :smile: I wasn't watching the calender and forgot to keep up my posts in the build -off so here we are in the project logs where I can finish up the the build thread. Pics and a video of the first ride are forthcoming....
  14. T

2015 OldMiniBikes Build-Off Classes and Rules

I logged in to post my final pics and a video that we shot today. Its seems I let my thread time out and it was closed. So the doodle bomb and I are out of it I guess. I finished the bike to early....had nothing to report so I was just watching and waiting until we got to the final pics phase...
  15. T

Hi all :smile: I haven't posted for a bit but wanted to jump in and stay with in the rules. I had to go in for a valve job so minibikes had to take a back seat for a while. I'm thinking I'll be allowed to pull the starter rope and ride this thing just before the deadline in may:thumbsup...