2. T

Editing price

Thanks
  3. T

Editing price

Thanks
  4. T

Pak Jak for sale $2500

I can't figure out how to edit the price on this post. The price for the Pak-Jak is $1200.00. Tom Kelley 828-776-9348 or tdk27@charter.net if interested..
  5. T

Editing price

How do you eidt your for sale post? I would like to recuce the price of the Pak-Jak I have for sale.
  6. T

Pak Jak for sale $2500

Pak Jak for sale $2500.00 Previously onwed by Larry Lassisiter, Cape May, NJ (that added and electric starter) and J.W. Black (builder) before. I've owned for several years now. Located in Asheville, NC tdk27@charter.net
  7. T

How many people also have a motorcycle.

Harley 3 wheeler and Rokon Got a 1962 Harley 3-wheeler chopped, the old police bike kind they used to give parking tickets with, designed to chase parked cars I always joked and a 1967 Rokon to climb over 'em.
  8. T

PakJak Flyer

I got a copy of a flyer I got when I purchased this bike. I also have a photo of what he called the Buritto model if I can figure out how to sepearte the photo from a larger file. Both files seem to be too large to upload. Any help?
  9. T

Uship.com

James did you get the one off EBAY? This is a photo from the guy I got it from--I need to take some photos after I move the gas tank and battery. He put an elictric start on it that's nice.
  10. T

Uship.com

I don't know if you guys know about this site or not but I live in North Carolina and found and bought a smaller BearKat in San Diego and a PakJak in Maryland and went to this site and had people bid to bring both to me. Funny thing both drivers had lived in my town before and had...
  11. T

Starter ropes snapping

Thanks for all the help. TDK
  12. T

Starter ropes snapping

We're trying to get this bike running (engine runs) but everytime we start it up it jerks the rope back into the housing and snaps it. I've taken apart the driven part of the pulley and cleaned the rust off of it thinking maybe it's grabbing the rust--haven't reassembled. Could this be it or...
  13. T

What is it?

What is it--a BearKat Burrito?? I had someone tell me this was a BearKat Burrito. Anyone else have any idea or better yet does anyone have old BearKat brochures?
  14. T

six wheeler for trade

6 wheeler James I sent you a PM that has a guys email that is interested in it. TDK
  15. T

What is it?

So what is it? Here are more photos. Looks similar to the one above and was red originally. Seat is the same with a white bead and same shape. Frame and gearing is similar but the frame is straight across the rear wheel.