Recent content by TeamCheap

1. TeamCheap

california drought......how bad is it really ?

Just because I have an abundant supply of water just 30 feet under my house doesn't mean I'm going to just let it run. I am not a lawn guy by any means and haven't watered my lawn in over twenty years unless it was a spot that was just seeded. I do enjoy saving a buck and washing the cars in...
  2. TeamCheap

:laugh: fox news, WOW, amazing how a few words spoken can tell so much about someone. Anyway I see that NASA is saying the world’s largest underground aquifers are being depleted, I wonder if that is connected to the sink holes that pop up from time to time probably not but then there are a...
  3. TeamCheap

I wonder what a pallet of water is worth in California these days or a tanker full of water? does a gallon of water cost more than a gallon of gas ? I see pictures of lakes dried up and read about water wars and communities that will have their water shut off rendering their homes worthless...
  4. TeamCheap

Can anyone explain this?

I wear a hair piece over my tin foil hat so I don't look like a stupid, wacky nuttjob. :laugh:
  5. TeamCheap

97 Geo Metro or Mini bike?

wow retired at 33.............UM geesh just buy both the metro will keep you out of the bad weather if it happens to roll in on you while your out and about and the mini is just plain fun and there is no limit on how many mini bikes one can have.
  6. TeamCheap

desert find on cl........

I just picked one of those up a few weeks ago "allis chalmers terra tiger" this one is in better shape than mine and yeah when they don't roll they are worse to move than a snowmobile.
  7. TeamCheap

MudBug rebuild

I'd like to see it with a locking diff in it.
  8. TeamCheap

Fiberglass bodies...what ya got?

yes it is supposed to float but right now it wont, I have a lot of fiber glass repair to do to it. Yes it is an allis chalmers terra tiger (Cyclops). I wanted it because it is a Cyclops having only one headlight in the center. So now I have an ARGO and this A.C. TT and both need major work...
  9. TeamCheap

Fiberglass bodies...what ya got?

I got this last weekend It needs tons of fiber glass repair done to it. I may keep that hood scoop LOL.
  10. TeamCheap

Livingroom Upgrades....gulp!

Ohh I thought maybe the boards were there to give it that detroit industrial boarded up window look. its looking good.
  11. TeamCheap

CNC plasma table

I read about that and I am a little concerned but will see what happens.
  12. TeamCheap

Mini bike fabrication tools

I'd love to snatch all that stuff up but as usual I am short of time and money right now just having bought a cnc plasma table and being up north in Michigan right now
  13. TeamCheap

I waited 35 years for this !

well its better than nothing.....I suppose. CONGRATS When they privatized my job they vested all the employees no matter how many years they had it and my check should be about 10 times that.....not enough to live on but it sure will make for a damn nice new truck payment.
  14. TeamCheap

can these be water jet or plasma table cut?

I would think that making a dozen or so of the flat plates would be easy to do on a plasma table. The peanut shaped mounting slot would be easy and the rest is just simple cutting. If I had my table set up I'd do it just for some practice but I'm a ways off from cutting anything still...
  15. TeamCheap

CNC plasma table

I bought my table from eagle plasma it came in today haven't even gotten it out of the boxes yet and I went with a inexpensive cutter "simadre", my hope is that it will work well enough for a while until I can get something much better.