Recent content by teeb

1. teeb

Wanted: Manco Fat Cat

I have a green one. Disassembled for restore, but have all parts, except the rear sprocket guard. As is, $500. I also have all.the parts, except for the bearings, to put a honda atc suspension fork set up on the big cat. Those parts are separate and will.sell.for $200. Lmk. All.parts are in...
  2. teeb

Is this normal belt wear for a new torque Converter?

Get rid of the chinese and cheapo belts! A good belt is gonna cost you upwards of $25 bucks! The cheapos stretch fast. Gates/Stens/Comet are great brands. Also kevlar is a must to have in the belt. Snowmobile belts are great too! I use Stens. Its been on my bike for over a year, and over 250...
  3. teeb

Drive belt type advice needed

Stay away from the chinese or cheap belts! Good belts are upwards of $25. Gates/Stens/Comet. Make sure they are with kevlar. Snowmoblie belts work great too! I run a Stens. Has about 250 miles on it and just like new, as far as stretch goes.
  4. teeb

Questions after torque converter install

Im thinking throttle adjustment. That 200uex is torquey out of the box... lol. My son has one and i need to lean forward when throttling up to prevent a wheelie... im 6'2 and 270. The tc should be a noticable difference. I also question the 72 tooth gear as well. Remember you need to keep as...
  5. teeb

New Guy!

J..... have you found any info on your Manco big cat fork upgrades? B4 this site changed there was a thread in the archives section, but its not here anymore.... im looking to do same. The old thread talked about a relative somewhat easy swap to the honda atc 185s/200s suspension forks. If you...
  6. teeb

Manco Big Cat Fork Replacement

Greetings all.... i have not been in here in a while, site revamped and the archives are gone. I have a Manco Big Cat, model 596-000. I remember there were several threads about replacing the ill-engineered u-tube fork on my Manco, with Honda ATC 185s/200s suspension forks. Can anyone help me...
  7. teeb

Manco Big Cat Front Fork Replacements

hello group. the site has changed a bit... lol haven't been on in a long time. I have a manco big cat mdl# 596-000. I recall several posts on fork replacements using the honda atc 185S/200S suspension forks. any threads, pics or retails on how to do this. Much appreciated!!
  8. teeb

hey all... haven't been in here in a while, site has changed. use to have an archives section...

hey all... haven't been in here in a while, site has changed. use to have an archives section. anyways, I have a manco big cat, mdl 596-000. I remember a few posts about front fork replacements using the honda atc 185s /200s suspension forks. anyone have pics and or some forum threads on how...