Recent content by texasfabguy

1. texasfabguy

CNC plasma table

I think the high frequency start is going to give you problems unless you have your CNC table completely shielded. most all tables use pilot arc start now.
  2. texasfabguy

back at it rat bike this time!

left Shapiro Steelfest this morning,on the way to Redneck rumble in Tn.
  3. image2888

image2888

4. image2881

image2881

5. texasfabguy

Bike Class Vote - Poll
  6. texasfabguy

I got a ton on my FB Tim..
  7. texasfabguy

I'm part of this build team and wanting to get you all involved,take a look and vote for your favorite. you can vote on one car and one bike. https://www.facebook.com/Buildoff?fref=nf air ride on everything,even the trunk lid and seat pan! but if your not sure vote for this one! :thumbsup:
  8. image2880

image2880

9. texasfabguy

Any electrical engineers wanna help me?

Well it's been almost a year and the mill paid for itself 3 fold! not one problem with it. been mostly splining axles with it.:thumbsup: NOS,how's that shed coming?
  10. texasfabguy

Happy Birthday Texasfabguy

Thanks all! one year closer to dead,yeah!?:shrug::laugh:
  11. texasfabguy

I'm changing the game!

what do you plan on doing with your Jeep? milder forums like Jeepforum.com or Wranglerforum.com or Rubiconforum.com mite work for you. I would suggest joining a local 4x4 club in your area. funny I got into mini bikes for something to do at the 4x4 club meetings,not much wheeling gets done in...
  12. texasfabguy

Who are the night owls

:anon.sml:
  13. texasfabguy

Harbor Freight 22H.P. V-Twin

what I am saying that for the money you spend on the Vtwin you can go faster with the 420 single. same goes for the 212cc.
  14. texasfabguy

Texas events

lone star round up in April is as close as we get in texas.