Recent content by Thad

1. Thad

Smart Phones....

If you are not a computer guy, if you don’t want to worry too much about viruses, if you don’t mind paying up, if you want a more secure App Store, if you want ease of use, if you want a phone that is roughly the same layout and use every upgrade go with an I phone. Samsung I hear is nice but...
  2. Thad

What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  3. Thad

What is it?

It’s a Sears bike Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  4. Thad

Mercury KB7-AY Twin

Check the go cart pages. Those guys know lots about the old two strokes. Great find! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  5. Thad

Lomart engine Corp cheeftah mini bike worth?

It’s worth more than a happy meal but less than a McDonald’s restaurant.
  6. Thad

What is it wheels

A few photos of the entire bike would help. It’s early. It’s gotta be cool! Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  7. Thad

Info on this Bronco

Bronco Tx7 should have a bronco on the side cover if it's the correct engine. Look up fanatic broncco tx7 and you will get your year.
  8. Thad

Why so expensive ?

Side popper engines are easy to find ( the correct year and color may be harder but paint is cheap and so are old lawn edgers) . Hitting a muffler shop or a welding shop that can bend tubing isn't hard to do to get the correct muffler. Clutch covers are available. You have the seat and tank and...
  9. Thad

Need help

It's old and Italian I believe. Try another forum. It's cool!
  10. Thad

Sears

Wow! Now that's a survivor bike. I would just give it what it needs to run and ride and do no more. Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  11. Thad

Polaris x60 value

I would start it out at one million and drop the price one dollar a week. It will sell eventually. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  12. Thad

1964 Rupp help me get it on the road!

Trying to get my 1964 Rupp street legal again. Trying to figure out which mirrors to buy.... where to find them. A horn. Which one and where to get one. I am going with a modern Honda or a powerland( for the key and electric start) with a lighting coil. This I hope will keep me from getting run...
  13. Thad

~** Sensation Wheel**~

Sent pm
  14. Thad

Found trike

Go look at it,figure how much parts are going to cost to get it to where you want it, then deduct that from your budget for this project. That's where you get a price.
  15. Thad

What minibikes or karts came with a 4 HP Briggs?

Senasation mini bikes had Briggs motors . Not home to check the Hp.