Recent content by thanson_mopar

1. T

Bonanza cr400 chopper parts wanted

Found pretty much everything except a gas tank, if anyone has a 7 x 4 chopper tank they would like to sell let me know. Always looking for extra spare parts too.
  2. T

Fair enough, if you wana let me know what you have before you post it in ebay i might Interested and save you the ebay fees.
  3. T

Is the project yours by chance?
  4. T

Bonanza CR 400 410 500 scout info thread

What I believe is correct by looking at brochures and information from Marksteinhilber. PLEASE let me know if you have conflicting information. I don't want to spread misinformation. The Bonanza and "Scout" Choppers were made from 1969-1970 The early bikes (1969?) were "Scout" C series (a...
  5. T

This information is a different thread, info from Marksteinhilber. "Yes, there's many people that want them and collect them. Yours is a complete roller in decent shape, not too hard a restoration since there are sources like Bonanzamini for exact reproduction parts, but these can get...
  6. T

Interesting, didnt know that. Thanks for the info
  7. T

Found someone to do the seat. Still need a tank, clutch cover and side stand Thanks
  8. T

Any information at all would be helpful
  9. T

Could we make this the official Bonanza chopper CR information thread? There is a ton of knowledge and information but Its a bit scattered out. With all the interest in the Bonanza choppers I think if would be a good idea to consolidate the information. It would be really helpful to people...
  10. T

Thanks for the info, Id like to find some used parts I can rehab but if It boils down to it I will keep him in mind. Good to know somebody has new parts.
  11. T

I have a semi-complete project Bonanza cr400. I have a roller that I have a tecumseh hs50 for. I'm missing a few things. -round gas tank -chain guard for the engine -seat cover/foam -kickstand assembly I'm sure Im forgetting something, If you have any bonanza chopper parts laying...
  12. T

mini bike wanted

i think my lttle brother is over his head with the work left on my fox mini bike...he wants a decent shape mini thats runs decent. doesnt need to be brand new, but doesnt want another major project either...some minor work needed is fine. any make and model. We are in pukwana sd and im sure...
  13. T

new guy

ill try get a pic tonight, i just looked through the fox pictures section and the closest thing to my bike was i think the Doodle bike? somthing like that anyway. ill get a pic and someone will know for sure. what about front shcoks? could i buy the northern new shocks for the fron? will they...
  14. T

new guy

hello, i bought an old fox mini bike frame a few years ago from an older guy for 5 bucks. I know just about nothing about fox minibikes. i think it origionally had a techumsuh but thats long gone. I bought it basicly as a frame with some really old tires on the wheels. thats about all i got...