Recent content by The BLACKOUT KiD

1. The BLACKOUT KiD

SEEKING INFO FOR LIL INDIAN

Need a Lil Indian expert to provide some info for my frame stamped 10888. Seeking info on a number of things including: 1. Year bike was built. 2. Bolt hole size and spacing for both fender braces. 3. Brake cable dimensions and distance from caliper bracket, since mine is missing. 4. Does...
  2. The BLACKOUT KiD

Taco T100 original paint colors?

Anyone interested just go on eBay. It’s a washer tacked to a machine screw.
  3. The BLACKOUT KiD

Taco T100 original paint colors?

He also has $100 chain adjusters.
  4. The BLACKOUT KiD

Need Help!

Hey thanks man. Last question, what size knobby tires did you go with?
  5. The BLACKOUT KiD

Need Help!

What kind of fork is this. I’m trying to upgrade my Montgomery ward bike with similar fork?
  6. The BLACKOUT KiD

SoCal Flexo

You shouldn’t have burned so many people that you had to flee!
  7. The BLACKOUT KiD

Short PTO end on 130202

I recently picked up a 1974 5hp Briggs 130202 off an old tiller. Tank was pristine with no varnishing or dirt so things were looking good. The sheave on the PTO end was seized so I ended up cutting it right through the key way and wedging it off only to discover the shaft to be about one inch...
  8. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

Decals from Mini bike Paul are the icing on the cake! On to the next one……
  9. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

Right on! The RAMCO paint I used is old stock and they stopped producing it, so I’ll give this a try next. Thanks
  10. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

I was thinking about it but wanted to keep this as original as possible. I’ll definitely do a modified 5 hp in the near future! Thanks
  11. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

No where in the can does is say either fuel proof or fuel resistant. No where on the can does it say either fuel proof or resistant. I’ve been hanging on to these can for several years and this is the first time Im using them. I’ll have run a little sample on a piece later this week. I’ll let...
  12. The BLACKOUT KiD

5 HP Briggs Rebuild

Cylinder was mic’ed within tolerance along with con rod bearings. Sand blasted, primer’d, painted with 100% pure stainless paint and cleared. Stacked everything back up and decals last. I’ll let this paint set up for several months before firing up.
  13. The BLACKOUT KiD

WANTED: 1968 Taco 44 brake/sprocket

Procured