Recent content by The_Ruppster_86

1. The_Ruppster_86

Heald Super Bronc VT-8 Engine Decal

Ok, cool! Thank you.
  2. The_Ruppster_86

Thank you for the info chatten. It is appreciated.
  3. The_Ruppster_86

Hi all, I will be removing and painting the engine shroud off my VT-8 Super Bronc. I want to purchase and apply the correct decal(s) for the engine. A Google image search shows a variety of decals used by Tecumseh HM80 engines. My engine numbers are as followed: HM80-155042A SER 4165R. Also...
  4. The_Ruppster_86

Sears roper

OldMiniBikes member "Markus" is selling the grab bar. Here is the link.. Sears Roper Vintage Mini Bike Sissy Bar Original and Clean | eBay
  5. The_Ruppster_86

powel on offerup in whittier

https://offerupnow.com/item/detail/126293129/powell-challenger
  6. The_Ruppster_86

WTB: Tote Gote Bike

Found a bike! :clap: Special thanks to OldMiniBikes members Richard Trotter and Havasu Dave for their help and knowledge. Thanks again.
  7. The_Ruppster_86

Reason for slanting an engine in a rupp and other bikes?

Hello Thad, I believe manufacturers, like Rupp, slanted engines for style and clearance. Some folks say slanted L-Head engines run more efficiently at an angle, like an OHV engine. I have also heard that running the engine at an angle helps eliminate oil starvation during hill climbing...
  8. The_Ruppster_86

was the original Animal 305cc instead of 206cc ?

I interned at a kart building/ performance shop and the Briggs and Stratton OHV engines were a staple of the business. Primarily the shop was building World Formula engines and a few Animals for customers. Other engines Briggs offers for racing include M-series, Junior 206, and Local Option 206...
  9. The_Ruppster_86

Bump!
  10. The_Ruppster_86

Leaking oil

The crankcase breather located below the intake/ exhaust ports has been the most prominent area to leak for used engines I've acquired. The crankcase gasket would follow next.
  11. The_Ruppster_86

I need rings but I do not know what size, can anyone help?

You may find this helpful.. QA_50_PARTS CLICK_ON_BIKE
  12. The_Ruppster_86

Here's a mess

Yep I agree. x2
  13. The_Ruppster_86

Bump! Still looking for a full suspension Tote Gote, Twister, or Super Bronc
  14. The_Ruppster_86

Original dumb and dumber mini bike

A potential new build off class??:laugh: