Recent content by Theoilman

1. T

Whats this bike?

I see this for sale in my area but i dont know what it is. The owner calls it a Tote Goat but I dont think so. Any help in identifying would be great. Thanks
  2. T

i need a heath kit boonie bike

Here is one in my area 1968 Boonie Bike
  3. T

Bonanza MX1500 for sale

would have loved to have gotten my hands on those CB175's, im always a day late.... That trials bike looks sweet! Is it a 125CC?
  4. T

Bonanza MX1500 for sale

Ive been talking with George, hopefully it will end up with him. I will try to take some pictures of the Diblasi today. Just so I can be more depressed, what were the Honda's that you sold? How much did you get for them if you dont mind me asking?
  5. T

Bonanza MX1500 for sale

Just my luck... To sweeten this deal for anyone that is interested I am throwing in a DiBlasi folding scooter. Its in pretty rough shape but was told it runs...
  6. T

Bonanza MX1500 for sale

I thought I would mention that I would also be willing to do some trading for old Honda motorcycle bikes or NOS parts. Paul
  7. T

Bonanza MX1500 for sale

I am selling my Bonanza MX1500. It has a Fuji (same as Hodoka) motor and I have an orriginal gas tank but the filler cap threads need to be repaired (piece broke out), I think it does have an orriginal fuel cap too. The engine turns over but I have not got it running, havent even tried. I also...
  8. T

Just picked up a Bonanza but dont know much about it

Thanks for all the help guys!
  9. T

Do you have any for sale or know where I can get one? Thanks, Paul

Do you have any for sale or know where I can get one? Thanks, Paul
  10. T

Hi, I was given your name as a posible source for a seat or the fiberglass base for a Bonanza...

Hi, I was given your name as a posible source for a seat or the fiberglass base for a Bonanza MX1510.
  11. T

I can also pick up a Bonanza 1300 rolling frame (no motor or tank) for $50.00 from the same guy. Is that a good buy?
  12. T

Thanks agian for all the information. I will try to take some pictures of the motor mounts and post them on Monday. The Fuji motor seems to be right at home on it. If anyone has a tank and or a seat for this please let me know. I did find a new Honda 6volt coil in my stash of parts that...
  13. T

Thanks for the great info! Is the Fugi engine stock or did someone put it on? I do have the orriginal tank but the filler neck has a piece missing around the rim. Has anyone had success in adding some fiberglass to restore that? Does anyone know where I can find a coil for this bike? Will...
  14. T

Hi all, My name is Paul, i'm new to the group here and new to mini bikes. I have restored a couple Honda trails but this is my first try at these kind of bikes. I just picked up this Bonanza, it's fairly complete, I do have orriginal tank but will need to find an orriginal seat. I will...